PDA

View Full Version : Strained Groin Muscle

Necks_Fan
06-27-2008, 09:59 AM
I had one in the Fall last year.

Well, I don't think it ever totally healed and the pain is starting to come back in the lower left part of my abdomen, just not near as bad now as it was then.

It's just really uncomfortable and makes things difficult. I don't know what happened, but has anybody had anything to this effect before?

I_DONT_CARE
06-27-2008, 10:09 AM
:tmi: :tmi: HOW DO YOU STRAIN A GROIN MUSCLE TYPING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG?

Necks_Fan
06-27-2008, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by I_DONT_CARE
:tmi: :tmi: HOW DO YOU STRAIN A GROIN MUSCLE TYPING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG? Well, this happened when I didn't have an account on here. I must have tweaked it a week or so ago. I don't know how.

But thanks for the intelligent input.

Ranger Mom
06-27-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Well, this happened when I didn't have an account on here. I must have tweaked it a week or so ago. I don't know how.

You have to admit......it DOES kinda make you wonder!! Hmmmmm!:thinking: :thinking:

pirate4state
06-27-2008, 10:16 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's funny considering the source! :p :p :D

Maroon87
06-27-2008, 10:20 AM
:tmi: :tmi: HOW DO YOU STRAIN A GROIN MUSCLE TYPING ON THE COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG?

Use your imagination...:p

I_DONT_CARE
06-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Use your imagination...:p
I DID, SO I STILL SAY :tmi: :tmi: :tmi: .

pirate4state
06-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Not that you care, Mr. IDC, but your signature is freaking me out! LOL

Maroon87
06-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Sheeple...;)

AP Panther Fan
06-27-2008, 10:28 AM

Yep, I liked the other one better.

pirate4state
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Yep, I liked the other one better. Ask if he cares, go ahead ask....:D :D

I_DONT_CARE
06-27-2008, 10:31 AM
IT FITS! :evil:

pirate4state
06-27-2008, 10:31 AM

that's what he said! :eek: :eek:

Ranger Mom
06-27-2008, 11:06 AM

It's a nice pic of your family!!:)

I_DONT_CARE
06-27-2008, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
It's a nice pic of your family!!:)
I DON'T REMEMBER CARING TO BE A PART OF THE 3ADOWNLOW FAMILY! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BILLYFRED0000
06-27-2008, 12:39 PM

Well, I don't think it ever totally healed and the pain is starting to come back in the lower left part of my abdomen, just not near as bad now as it was then.

It's just really uncomfortable and makes things difficult. I don't know what happened, but has anybody had anything to this effect before?
Groin is a nasty muscle to pull. I pulled one in football. I could run straight fine but could not cut. it was sore for quite a while.
As long as I did not cut I was ok. Funny thing was I could cut just right for a year and it would twinge.

DDBooger
06-27-2008, 01:19 PM

It's just really uncomfortable and makes things difficult. I don't know what happened, but has anybody had anything to this effect before? you need to quit pulling it! lol j/k:D

might wanna get checked for hernia

nobogey72
06-27-2008, 01:45 PM

I had something similar happen a couple of years ago. I strained a groin during sex. Thank goodness it wasn't mine that I strained.:thinking: :D

Maroon87
06-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I had something similar happen a couple of years ago. I strained a groin during sex. Thank goodness it wasn't mine that I strained.:thinking: :D

:spitlol: