PDA

View Full Version : Who has the quietest and crappiest fans?

Old Tiger
06-24-2008, 07:36 PM
so what it's probably spelled wrong(title of thread)!

Rockdale's is pretty bad unless they're good.

GreenMonster
06-24-2008, 07:41 PM
I'm gonna go with Sweetwater. :devil:

DU_stud04
06-24-2008, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I'm gonna go with Sweetwater. :devil: ill second that besides 2-3 of their fans.

WHS02
06-24-2008, 07:57 PM
I am going to go ahead and say it here. I can't remember what year it was, when Graham beat Wylie but their fans are sure crappy. The whole crowd was screaming OVER RATED the whole time after the game. That is when I and a lot of people lost respect for them. I mean come on, get some respect and show some sportsmanship on and off the field.

zebrablue2
06-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
so what it's probably spelled wrong(title of thread)!

Rockdale's is pretty bad unless they're good.

the boy loves to :stirpot:.... and you are correct...

Emerson1
06-24-2008, 10:21 PM
Forney

Ranger Mom
06-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I have decided that the majority of Greenwood fans either don't have legs or are velcroed to their seats!!!

c-town_balla
06-24-2008, 10:38 PM
Cameron

I've been cused on numerous occasions

nothing else needs to be said

jimmyceatworld
06-25-2008, 12:19 AM
well Fairfield would have to actually have fans for them to be crappy, but the stands are very quiet

RedWhiteBlue
06-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by WHS02
I am going to go ahead and say it here. I can't remember what year it was, when Graham beat Wylie but their fans are sure crappy. The whole crowd was screaming OVER RATED the whole time after the game. That is when I and a lot of people lost respect for them. I mean come on, get some respect and show some sportsmanship on and off the field.
Sorry that happened, but as I said earlier- don't blame the whole town for some stupid people and I am sure it wasn't the "whole" crowd, because I was there in 2007 and 2005 (which were most recent) and I didn't hear any of that or I would have said something.
And if you are going to be attending any sporting event from now on- you will have to learn to not take things personally. You will hear ALL kinds of things (believe me). You know how your team is and if you know they aren't overrated then don't worry about it and don't stoop to the other guys level. Besides, obviously you weren't were you?

eppy 12
06-25-2008, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have decided that the majority of Greenwood fans either don't have legs or are velcroed to their seats!!! http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/laughingman.gif

Lion_Addict
06-25-2008, 09:07 AM
I would say any of the Waco (High, University, Midway) teams fans. When they would come to Gordon Wood there would just be a handful of fans; dang sure not enough to have been parents of all the kids out there. It was really sad I thought.

eppy 12
06-25-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
I would say any of the Waco (High, University, Midway) teams fans. When they would come to Gordon Wood there would just be a handful of fans; dang sure not enough to have been parents of all the kids out there. It was really sad I thought. sounds like robstown, unless it's baseball:(

pirate4state
06-25-2008, 09:24 AM
every team/town has fair weathered fans -- those type of fans are the worst

errrrrrrrr, should we really call them fans? :thinking:

talk about deep thoughts....

Bull Butter
06-25-2008, 09:35 AM
For a program that's had a decent amount of success.........Hidalgo.

Their fans don't even show up to home games

NastySlot
06-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by c-town_balla
Cameron

I've been cused on numerous occasions

nothing else needs to be said

i didn't think cameron fans were that bad...only played there once....and thought that where we dressed and had to come out we would have people cussing and throwing things at us......they were actually pretty nice people..........................will always remember the four little boys before the game that had heard our qb was an indian (native american) and wanted to see what he looked like..............they were a little disappointed when they saw him...... i think they thought he would look like an indian from the movies.

cshscougar08
06-25-2008, 10:04 AM
This year, second round we played Palestine Westwood at Floyd Casey. It was 35 degrees, windy, and raining. And we still had about 2000 fans out there at least. And then you look across at the Westwood fans and there are like 250 huddled in the seats under the press box. It was really funny.

BwdLions
06-25-2008, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by WHS02

I didn't attend that game, but if the Steers' fans were chanting over rated, then that's pretty sorry. (I'm sure it had to be the high school crowd).

I don't like it when any fanbase insults the opposing team (even if the Steers are playing Breckenridge. Or when Brownwood is playing Stephenville).

RedWhiteBlue
06-25-2008, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I didn't attend that game, but if the Steers' fans were chanting over rated, then that's pretty sorry. (I'm sure it had to be the high school crowd).

I don't like it when any fanbase insults the opposing team (even if the Steers are playing Breckenridge. Or when Brownwood is playing Stephenville).
:confused:

nobogey72
06-25-2008, 10:22 AM
I would have to say that my own beloved Wylie fans are not necessarily crappy, but are spoiled. Especially during home non district games. Very, very quiet. Usually they are just a social event for lots of fans (mostly women). They will be talking to each other and usually don't even know what the score is. However, I must say that when the playoffs start, we tend to be very loud. :clap:

c-town_balla
06-25-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by NastySlot
i didn't think cameron fans were that bad...only played there once....and thought that where we dressed and had to come out we would have people cussing and throwing things at us......they were actually pretty nice people..........................will always remember the four little boys before the game that had heard our qb was an indian (native american) and wanted to see what he looked like..............they were a little disappointed when they saw him...... i think they thought he would look like an indian from the movies.

I wouldn't think they were bad if they did that to visitors...lol....but when they do it to kids from that town...its bad

Ranger Mom
06-25-2008, 10:51 AM
The only problem I ever had with Graham was during the basketball playoffs in 2003....the years we played them in football everything was hunky dory!!:D

trojan37
06-25-2008, 11:33 AM
Dallas Madison- all 35 of them that show up to a playoff game don't make very much noise.