PDA

View Full Version : Who ran all the Wylie guys off?

RedWhiteBlue
06-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Where is bogey, texas2 and garcia? Did you guys and girls make the angry? Have you been telling Hugh jokes again?
I know, it all that money- they have all taken their summer vacations to Jamaica, Europe, France and the Virgin Islands- huh? Must be nice!!!!

STANG RED
06-24-2008, 12:01 PM
Oh leave them alone while their being nice and quiet.
Besides, I think their all down in Austin wineing and dineing all the UIL officials, while stuffing $100s in their pockets.:stirpot: :D

WHS02
06-24-2008, 01:40 PM
No we are all here. As a matter of fact Red White and Blue we actually have other stuff to do. like take your old lady out on dates while you are at work wondering were we are at. ha ha
just joking.

Old Tiger
06-24-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by WHS02
No we are all here. As a matter of fact Red White and Blue we actually have other stuff to do. like take your old lady out on dates while you are at work wondering were we are at. ha ha
just joking. damn

WHS02
06-24-2008, 01:44 PM
How are all you guys doing today? It is a hot one here.

garciap77
06-24-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Where is bogey, texas2 and garcia? Did you guys and girls make the angry? Have you been telling Hugh jokes again?
I know, it all that money- they have all taken their summer vacations to Jamaica, Europe, France and the Virgin Islands- huh? Must be nice!!!!

Had a hard time getting Internet access while in the Virgin Islands!:p ;)

Sorry RWB, but forgot to check in with you! I was at the Southwestern Association Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship (Duncanville, Texas) watching my son compete in the 800M & 1500M runs. He qualified in both events so I'll be at Region 12 Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship in Fort Worth on July 11 & 12. The top three places at this Track Meet will go to National Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship in Omaha, Nebraska.;)

RedWhiteBlue
06-24-2008, 04:21 PM
just joking.
That is hilarious- I will be sure and pass that on to my husband... he will love this, huh, Bogey????? And PLEASE take him out to dinner along with the kids so I don't have to feed them!!!
:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
06-24-2008, 04:22 PM
just joking.
RWB has an old lady????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

garciap77
06-24-2008, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh leave them alone while their being nice and quiet.
Besides, I think their all down in Austin wineing and dineing all the UIL officials, while stuffing $100s in their pockets.:stirpot: :D
With Oil Money!
:2thumbsup :D ;)

RedWhiteBlue
06-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Bring home leftovers and make sure she can cook, clean and pay her way!!!!:p

RedWhiteBlue
06-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
With Oil Money!
:2thumbsup :D ;)
You are so cute!!! Too bad you haven't checked your facts sweetie!!!:kiss:

nobogey72
06-24-2008, 04:57 PM
RWB--you disappear for months at a time....... and then rag on us for missing a day or two? :rolleyes: Actually I have been out recruiting some. Hey , BTW did you hear about Wylie beating Abilene High in 7 on 7 last night? Then, Wylie turned right around and got beat by Merkel. That proves it----------------- Merkel is better than Abilene High.:eek: :rolleyes:

RedWhiteBlue
06-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
RWB--you disappear for months at a time....... and then rag on us for missing a day or two? :rolleyes: Actually I have been out recruiting some. Hey , BTW did you hear about Wylie beating Abilene High in 7 on 7 last night? Then, Wylie turned right around and got beat by Merkel. That proves it----------------- Merkel is better than Abilene High.:eek: :rolleyes:
Hey, I haven't disappeared for months- I get around.... I mean I have been around!
So the 'ole Badgers beat AHS? WAY TO GO!!!!:cheerl:
I almost got my hind parts beat at Abilene High one time- it is actually funny- now!!!
Any good recruits? Did they like the new equipment you bought them, the houses you put their family up in and the jobs you provided for their daddies?

injuredinmelee
06-24-2008, 08:00 PM
I heard they beat Abilene High and lost to Roscoe again in 7 on 7.

RedWhiteBlue
06-25-2008, 08:31 AM
Had a hard time getting Internet access while in the Virgin Islands!:p ;)

Sorry RWB, but forgot to check in with you! I was at the Southwestern Association Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship (Duncanville, Texas) watching my son compete in the 800M & 1500M runs. He qualified in both events so I'll be at Region 12 Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship in Fort Worth on July 11 & 12. The top three places at this Track Meet will go to National Junior Olympic Track and Field Championship in Omaha, Nebraska.;)
:cheerl: :clap: :clap:That is incredible!!! Way to go. You must be the proud Papa. How old is he? You guys don't have any aspirations of moving to Graham do you?

garciap77
06-25-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
:cheerl: :clap: :clap:That is incredible!!! Way to go. You must be the proud Papa. How old is he? You guys don't have any aspirations of moving to Graham do you?
Thanks! He is 14 yrs! I used to service the communications system at the FDA there in Graham and enjoyed eating at the Hole in the Wall. Everytime we played there I tried to take my family to eat there, but it was always close because of the football game. The last time we play there it had closed down. No aspirations of moving to Graham we seem to lose there everytime we play you. Last year we played there twice 8th football and lost both games and then lost the high school game too.:) Maybe this year is our year to win!:D ;)

RedWhiteBlue
06-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks! He is 14 yrs! I used to service the communications system at the FDA there in Graham and enjoyed eating at the Hole in the Wall. Everytime we played there I tried to take my family to eat there, but it was always close because of the football game. The last time we play there it had closed down. No aspirations of moving to Graham we seem to lose there everytime we play you. Last year we played there twice 8th football and lost both games and then lost the high school game too.:) Maybe this year is our year to win!:D ;)
Really? My son will be a freshman. We sure have lots of houses for sale- I could hook you up with a heck of a real estate agent AND The Hole is back open... J/K.
I can give you details on that freshman team. They are incredible, but we sure could use some speed, that is for sure. I guess that we will play here this year?

BwdLions
06-25-2008, 02:37 PM

About the last sentence in your post....if you're a betting man, I think the Bulldogs would be the safe bet to put your money this year. ;)

garciap77
06-25-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
About the last sentence in your post....if you're a betting man, I think the Bulldogs would be the safe bet to put your money this year. ;)

Especially against the Lions! :D ;) :taunt: :stirpot:

RedWhiteBlue
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
I love lines like this. By the the season really starts you guys won't have any money left to drive to your ballgames!!:doh: