PDA

View Full Version : Sad day for one family and school

orange machine
06-23-2008, 09:51 PM
A recent graduation of S&S High School died over the weekend. Benjamin Krueger collapsed after mowing his yard Friday.

On Monday, friends, classmates and family gathered at his alma matter for funeral services.

Active on the court and on the diamond, Ben Krueger was a standout in both basketball and baseball. He was named All-District Honorable Mention in basketball. As first baseman for the Rams, he made the First Team All-District. We're told Krueger had plans to attend UT-Arlington in the fall.

Hundreds of mourners gathered at the high school to pay respects - many of them Krueger's classmates. Friends tell us he was a very good friend and very active on and off the field.

His baseball and basketball teammates served as honorary pall-bearers.

Instead of flowers, the family is asking memorial contributions be made to the Sadler Baptist Church Building Fund.

Katy Blakey, KTEN News

Nursebetty
06-23-2008, 10:08 PM
Collapsed? What was the cause........heart? Let me know if you find out. I am saddened to hear this. Thanks.

44INAROW
06-23-2008, 10:30 PM
sad news indeed.. prayers to the family and friends...... I apologize, but where is S&S high school?

orange machine
06-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Its west of Sherman about 15 miles and north of Dallas about 75 miles up off lake texoma. The have not said yet what caused his death.

turbostud
06-24-2008, 12:15 AM
Sad indeed. I graduated from S&S a long long time ago. My mom still teaches at the High School.
Its right next to Whitesboro in Sadler Tx. Its a consolidated school district with another town called Southmayd, hence the S&S.

orange machine
06-24-2008, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
Sad indeed. I graduated from S&S a long long time ago. My mom still teaches at the High School.
Its right next to Whitesboro in Sadler Tx. Its a consolidated school district with another town called Southmayd, hence the S&S.

When did oyu graduate from S&S?

Old Tiger
06-24-2008, 12:52 AM
:(

Gontex
06-24-2008, 06:26 AM
I had a good friend from that area. His name was Jackie Jackson. Jackie and his daughter were killed in a car accident about 20 years ago. His wife was very seriously injured as well. I went to his funeral in Greenville.

turbostud
06-25-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
When did oyu graduate from S&S?

eppy 12
06-25-2008, 12:58 PM
prayers and condolances to family/community:(