PDA

View Full Version : Shaq raps about Kobe

Old Tiger
06-23-2008, 05:04 PM
In a New York club....

It was a crappy rap but funny cause he said how kobe can't do it without him

Gobbla2001
06-23-2008, 06:35 PM
did he rap about how Phoenix can't do it WITH him?

Diocletian
06-23-2008, 06:38 PM
untill kobe wins one without him.... he can rap all the smack he wants

Scoreboard counts every time!

BreckTxLonghorn
06-23-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian

Could Shaq have won without Kobe or Dwyane Wade? Methinks no. See Orlando Magic 1992-96.

Gobbla2001
06-23-2008, 06:46 PM

I just think it's pointless, that was years ago... Shaq hasn't won a title in two years and won't win another...

Matthew328
06-23-2008, 06:57 PM
I thought it was rather amusing

Diocletian
06-23-2008, 07:03 PM
You guys need to get the big picture here:

Stop policing someone having some fun, he earned it, so let him enjoy it without respective criticism.

Rubbing things in others faces is a way of life. If you earn your trophy you deserve to wag it in someone else's face.

That's just my opinion though....

Gobbla2001
06-23-2008, 07:06 PM
You guys need to get the big picture here:

Stop policing someone having some fun, he earned it, so let him enjoy it without respective criticism.

Rubbing things in others faces is a way of life. If you earn your trophy you deserve to wag it in someone else's face.

That's just my opinion though....

hell, he probably was having fun...

I was just raised a different way, not to rub things in people's faces... I just don't see any class in it...

as we all say at one point and time, "act like you've been there"... "show some class"...

maybe those two can go in the "sayings and phrases that get on your nerves" thread ha...

Diocletian
06-23-2008, 07:26 PM
When players get paid... winning a champ is all they care about. They all want to so bad they do anything to get it: see charles b. and karl m.

Something so sacred viewed obtained by millionaires only, that trophy has more meaning than just a normal day to day in game touchdown. Most players can't act like they've been there, because it's sooooo rare to get there and even more rare to win it.

Gobbla2001
06-23-2008, 07:37 PM

Most players can't act like they've been there, because it's sooooo rare to get there and even more rare to win it.

exactly... but Shaq has won 4 of 'em... he has been there, a lot...

Diocletian
06-23-2008, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
exactly... but Shaq has won 4 of 'em... he has been there, a lot...

even jordan cried like a child when he won his last one

it must be such a great experience that no one can handle it by walking away without expressing emotions, if it's anything like other trophies the last one you get means the most.

also Shaq has always understood that he is an entertainer and that's what the fans want... songs about poor kobe and his losing streak, hell it made me laugh :)

Emerson1
06-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Could Shaq have won without Kobe or Dwyane Wade? Methinks no. See Orlando Magic 1992-96.
Uhm yes

Put him on any team in his prime and they instantly become a title contender

Emerson1
06-23-2008, 09:13 PM
It's on youtube or myspace or tmz

I liked the one about Vlade Divan better

BreckTxLonghorn
06-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Uhm yes

Put him on any team in his prime and they instantly become a title contender

Same could be said with Kobe.

2 of Shaq's best 3 years in the league was with the Magic. Those two years he was swept in the finals by the Rockets, then swept by the Bulls. It is noted especially in the Rockets series that he was completely outplayed, mostly due to the fact that he had no 2nd option to turn to, and hack-a-shaq reared its ugly head.

Kobe may not be able to win without Shaq, but Shaq couldn't won any without a dominant guard play: Kobe or D-wade.

Highschoolfan78
06-24-2008, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Same could be said with Kobe.

2 of Shaq's best 3 years in the league was with the Magic. Those two years he was swept in the finals by the Rockets, then swept by the Bulls. It is noted especially in the Rockets series that he was completely outplayed, mostly due to the fact that he had no 2nd option to turn to, and hack-a-shaq reared its ugly head.

Kobe may not be able to win without Shaq, but Shaq couldn't won any without a dominant guard play: Kobe or D-wade.

Those Rocket teams in the 2 year span have alot in common with the Celtics. With a mixture of veterans and young talent and more than one key player, the Rockets were a solid team. I don't think any player in today's league can conquer the entire league by themselves. There are plenty of examples in the league of teams with one big time player. Neither Kobe or Shaq in the past or present could accomplish that.

Old Tiger
06-24-2008, 04:11 AM
the point is shaq has one without kobe and kobe has none without shaq and this rap is crappy but funny

quit being so anal everyone!