PDA

View Full Version : Dang I'm Bored

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 10:46 AM
fly to ft knox on saturday, can't wait............

waterboy
06-23-2008, 10:51 AM
What are going to do up there? Just wondering.

pirate4state
06-23-2008, 11:00 AM
i was bored yesterday and ordered a new phone

oh & eppy will we be reading about your trip to ft. knox in the sunday paper? lol

44INAROW
06-23-2008, 11:05 AM
I am sooooooooo ready for my vacation next week............ this week and next Monday and Tuesday are going to seem like they last forever................ Hope you have fun....... going to see family? Rob a bank? :D

STANG RED
06-23-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
fly to ft knox on saturday, can't wait............

I sure could use a bar of gold, if it's not too much to ask.:D

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

oh & eppy will we be reading about your trip to ft. knox in the sunday paper? lol no, not flying continental this year!;)

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:28 AM

oh & eppy will we be reading about your trip to ft. knox in the sunday paper? lol i am buying a new one today..

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
What are going to do up there? Just wondering. in support of the ROTC Leaders Training Course.:clap:

pirate4state
06-23-2008, 11:33 AM
no, not flying continental this year!;)

:confused: what's going on with continental

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh & eppy will we be reading about your trip to ft. knox in the sunday paper? lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am buying a new one today..

what kind? i bought a LG Rumor

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:45 AM
:confused: what's going on with continental
eppy almost dosen't come home 7/24/2007

glad to be here, sunday when the flight left louisville, the a/c was not working that well. so 20 minutes in and at 20k feet we feel a blast of heat and the ears start a poppin' as the airspeed decreases and we drop to 6k ft in 45 seconds. finally the announcement is made that we have lost cabin pressure and will divert to memphis. swell, get the damn thing on the ground right? as we begin to see memphis on the horizon the decision is made that we can "safely" fly at 6000 ft all the way to houston and oh by the way, without a/c! as if the fast drop did not make us all sweat enough? never felt this kind of stress before but commend the crew for the calmness with which they handled the issue but not pleased with the decision to continue with the flight. anyway, that was how i spent sunday afternoon other than getting a bit toasted waiting on my connection between houston and corpus. so happy to spend more time with y'all.

:(

AP Panther Fan
06-23-2008, 11:53 AM

glad to be here, sunday when the flight left louisville, the a/c was not working that well. so 20 minutes in and at 20k feet we feel a blast of heat and the ears start a poppin' as the airspeed decreases and we drop to 6k ft in 45 seconds. finally the announcement is made that we have lost cabin pressure and will divert to memphis. swell, get the damn thing on the ground right? as we begin to see memphis on the horizon the decision is made that we can "safely" fly at 6000 ft all the way to houston and oh by the way, without a/c! as if the fast drop did not make us all sweat enough? never felt this kind of stress before but commend the crew for the calmness with which they handled the issue but not pleased with the decision to continue with the flight. anyway, that was how i spent sunday afternoon other than getting a bit toasted waiting on my connection between houston and corpus. so happy to spend more time with y'all.

wow...I would have been losing it. I remember flying one time and the pilot ascended too quickly, we then hit some bad weather and he also descended too quickly...

I was literally in tears because my ears were hurting so badly, plus I had two young children flying with me crying in pain....I have never wanted to poke a pilot's eyes out like I did on that particular day. Oh....and I was pregnant too!

pirate4state
06-23-2008, 11:53 AM

:eek: :eek: bummer -- that was a big risk CO took with everyone's lives!! w-o-w....

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:57 AM
:eek: :eek: bummer -- that was a big risk CO took with everyone's lives!! w-o-w.... BINGO! but johnson and johnson takes risks too:

When you have a
' I Hate My Job' day, or "Why am I here" day

[even if retired you have those sometimes]

try this:

On your way home , stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. '

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!
:thinking:

eppy 12
06-23-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
wow...I would have been losing it. I remember flying one time and the pilot ascended too quickly, we then hit some bad weather and he also descended too quickly...

I was literally in tears because my ears were hurting so badly, plus I had two young children flying with me crying in pain....I have never wanted to poke a pilot's eyes out like I did on that particular day. Oh....and I was pregnant too! oh i had a stress test after that.

waterboy
06-23-2008, 12:30 PM
BINGO! but johnson and johnson takes risks too:

When you have a
' I Hate My Job' day, or "Why am I here" day

[even if retired you have those sometimes]

try this:

On your way home , stop at your pharmacy and go to the thermometer section and purchase a rectal thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson

Be very sure you get this brand. When you get home, lock your doors, draw the curtains and disconnect the phone so you will not be disturbed.

Change into very comfortable clothing and sit in your favorite chair. Open the package and remove the thermometer. Now, carefully place it on a table or a surface so that it will not become chipped or broken.

Now the fun part begins.

Take out the literature from the box and read it carefully. You will notice that in small print there is a statement:

'Every Rectal Thermometer made by Johnson & Johnson is personally tested and then sanitized. '

Now, close your eyes and repeat out loud five times, 'I am so glad I do not work in the thermometer quality control department at Johnson & Johnson.'

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER, THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE WITH A JOB THAT IS MORE OF A PAIN IN THE BUTT THAN YOURS!
:thinking:
ROFLMAO!!:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol: :fnypost: My job ain't that bad after all!:D