PDA

View Full Version : District Predictions (Dave Campbell)

Johnny 5
06-21-2008, 05:25 PM
Does anyone have a list of all the district predictions?

pirate4state
06-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Region IV & III both have them up. Hopefully Region I & II will be up soon. If I feel nerdy tomorrow I may add them for those slackers.....errrrr, region editors. :p ;)

You can get to the home page by clicking the http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/top_home.gif button at the top of the page.

eagles_victory
06-21-2008, 07:34 PM
I dont agree with the 20 3A predictions at all

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2008, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Region IV & III both have them up. Hopefully Region I & II will be up soon. If I feel nerdy tomorrow I may add them for those slackers.....errrrr, region editors. :p ;)

You might have to beat me to it. :p

jimmyceatworld
06-21-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory

what do you think Cod?

eagles_victory
06-21-2008, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
what do you think Cod? Westwood second I mean they might have some decent players coming back but without Grayland there is no way they make the playoffs. I think were better than last place as well.

jimmyceatworld
06-21-2008, 09:58 PM
Westwood second I mean they might have some decent players coming back but without Grayland there is no way they make the playoffs. I think were better than last place as well.

I agree they won't be anywhere near as good, but I'm not going to rule out that they don't make the playoffs (just yet) because we don't have that strong of a district to be honest. But I won't be surprised if they have a bad season. I think everyone agrees that Crockett will have their way with this district. Compared to how the other teams did last year I think we deserve a last place ranking, but hopefully it won't end up that way.

Ranger Mom
06-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
You might have to beat me to it. :p

Y'all will both beat me to it...I bought the DCTF and haven't seen hide nor hair of it since I brought it home!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

LH Panther Mom
06-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Y'all will both beat me to it...I bought the DCTF and haven't seen hide nor hair of it since I brought it home!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:
That's the reason I stopped buying just one. ;)

pirate4state
06-22-2008, 11:39 AM
All DCTF district rankings are now available on the home page, by district.

The home page can be found by clicking the "home" button at the top of the page. :nerd:

If you notice any errors, please send any mod a PM.

Thanks!

LH Panther Mom
06-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
All DCTF district rankings are now available on the home page, by district.

The home page can be found by clicking the "home" button at the top of the page. :nerd:

If you notice any errors, please send any mod a PM.

Thanks!

All schedules for all districts are posted as well.

If you have not solicited or received offers for help for district previews, etc., please do so. If you need help getting help, please let the mods know ASAP.

I have it on VERY good authority that the Region III editor position is still open for anyone who would like to take it for the season.

PHS Wildcats
06-22-2008, 08:51 PM

yea, they have us coming in 4th:confused:

eagles_victory
06-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
yea, they have us coming in 4th:confused: Palestine isnt going to miss the playoffs 2 years in a row at the 3a level.