PDA

View Full Version : District 23 Aaaa

gato 76
06-18-2008, 08:17 AM
I have not got my copy of dctf,does anybody know who is favored in this district.Just want to know where they have the city cats ranked in the district?

Old Green
06-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by gato 76
I have not got my copy of dctf,does anybody know who is favored in this district.Just want to know where they have the city cats ranked in the district?
1. Rosenberg Lamar Consolidated
2. Richmond Foster
3. El Campo
4. Rosenberg Terry
5. Bay City

gato 76
06-18-2008, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
1. Rosenberg Lamar Consolidated
2. Richmond Foster
3. El Campo
4. Rosenberg Terry
5. Bay City

Wow the Black Cats way down there,Robert Blackman will have the city cats back on track i have to agree with Lamar Consolidated until somebody can knock them off.

Old Green
06-18-2008, 08:45 AM
Wow the Black Cats way down there,Robert Blackman will have the city cats back on track i have to agree with Lamar Consolidated until somebody can knock them off. Defense is going to be stout with 8 starters back. Offense will be hurting though with 3 starters returning. They are looking for big things out of WR Tommy Singletary. QB is slated to be Travis Tomak.

gato 76
06-18-2008, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Old Green
Defense is going to be stout with 8 starters back. Offense will be hurting though with 3 starters returning. They are looking for big things out of WR Tommy Singletary. QB is slated to be Travis Tomak.

I know they will have a big offense line,they are just going to pound the ball and use the speed they have with Singletary,Coby Hines in there wing t offense that Anthony Ray put in.I think they will be alright the defense will carry them the 1st few games but with this offense i see them scoring lots of points.I know they have 4 or 5 kids on offense with 4.4 speed,and alot of team speed on defense.With 8 starters on defense and coach rayos in full control of the defense the city cats will play with that blackcat swagger again.

Old Green
06-18-2008, 09:51 AM
I know they will have a big offense line,they are just going to pound the ball and use the speed they have with Singletary,Coby Hines in there wing t offense that Anthony Ray put in.I think they will be alright the defense will carry them the 1st few games but with this offense i see them scoring lots of points.I know they have 4 or 5 kids on offense with 4.4 speed,and alot of team speed on defense.With 8 starters on defense and coach rayos in full control of the defense the city cats will play with that blackcat swagger again. That's where bay City will be toughest on Defense. Great Size and speed. It going to carry them the first 2 or three games until the offense catches up.:thumbsup: