PDA

View Full Version : today's been a....

44INAROW
06-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Snoozefest on the Downlow........... amazing the amount of work I've gotten done at the office. ;)

What should I make for supper? Any suggestions? I am so tired of going home and asking what they want and get the same reply "whatever you wanna make" ggggrrrrr so, what do you'll think would be good for supper - (3 of us - Mr44, Lil44 and me)

Old Tiger
06-17-2008, 03:23 PM
sorry i slept till 2 :(

i'll living it up....look at the ruin my day thread on the second page :)

BreckTxLonghorn
06-17-2008, 03:27 PM
Crunchy/Puffy Tacos--do the tortillas in the Fry Daddy and put in ground beef, lettuce, cheese, and cold baked beans.

Mmmmmmm

44INAROW
06-17-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Crunchy/Puffy Tacos--do the tortillas in the Fry Daddy and put in ground beef, lettuce, cheese, and cold baked beans.

Mmmmmmm
that sounds pretty good............ :)

Originally posted by Go Blue
sorry i slept till 2 :(

i'll living it up....look at the ruin my day thread on the second page :)
sleeping until 2 - OMG - now nice :)

Old Tiger
06-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
that sounds pretty good............ :)

sleeping until 2 - OMG - now nice :) Yup...that's what lazy bums do :D

nobogey72
06-17-2008, 03:45 PM
Snoozefest on the Downlow........... amazing the amount of work I've gotten done at the office. ;)

What should I make for supper? Any suggestions? I am so tired of going home and asking what they want and get the same reply "whatever you wanna make" ggggrrrrr so, what do you'll think would be good for supper - (3 of us - Mr44, Lil44 and me)

If it was me I'd stop at the grocery store on your way home and get 3 big ol' ribeyes. Then, go home and start the fire, and while the fire is burning down you could run in and do some laundry and vacuming. Then, put the steaks on and cook them. Remember, while the steaks are cooking, go in and check and make sure hubby doesn't need another beer or needs you to hand him the remote or something. Then, clean up everything, and you'll be done. There ya go!!!!:)

44INAROW
06-17-2008, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
If it was me I'd stop at the grocery store on your way home and get 3 big ol' ribeyes. Then, go home and start the fire, and while the fire is burning down you could run in and do some laundry and vacuming. Then, put the steaks on and cook them. Remember, while the steaks are cooking, go in and check and make sure hubby doesn't need another beer or needs you to hand him the remote or something. Then, clean up everything, and you'll be done. There ya go!!!!:)
I've spent 33 years trying to teach my man that all that "woman's place is in the kitchen" is a bunch of bull....... He's just about convinced of it :) The Ribeyes does sound like a good idea.......... normally, on a night like this, I'd stop at KN for Burrito Plates with chili and cheese on the fries but they are closed for vacation :(

BwdLions
06-17-2008, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

Mmmmmmm

You had me until you mentioned cold baked beans?

BreckTxLonghorn
06-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You had me until you mentioned cold baked beans?

You'd be surprised. Sounds horrible, even I will admit. But its amazing.

Old Tiger
06-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
You had me until you mentioned cold baked beans? Perhaps if your baked beans are cold you should purchase a new oven ;)

zebrablue2
06-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

great thought..:clap:Prob. won't happen though...

pirate4state
06-17-2008, 06:03 PM
my boss caught some fish today!!! woo hoo.....having fresh fish for dinner ---- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Old Tiger
06-17-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
my boss caught some fish today!!! woo hoo.....having fresh fish for dinner ---- mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) As long as it aint that rubbery dry fish from Giddings :D

pirate4state
06-17-2008, 06:07 PM
As long as it aint that rubbery dry fish from Giddings :D nope some red & trout --- having red tonight since it's my fave :kiss:

Old Tiger
06-17-2008, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
nope some red & trout --- having red tonight since it's my fave :kiss: I'm jealous so I fart in your general direction

pirate4state
06-17-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm jealous so I fart in your general direction hahaha :D nice

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
oh and I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. :D :D

Nursebetty
06-17-2008, 08:25 PM
I've spent 33 years trying to teach my man that all that "woman's place is in the kitchen" is a bunch of bull....... He's just about convinced of it :) The Ribeyes does sound like a good idea.......... normally, on a night like this, I'd stop at KN for Burrito Plates with chili and cheese on the fries but they are closed for vacation :( Yeah, too bad KN's closed..........man I could go for a cold rootbeer, and some crunchy tacos! Good thing they're only closed for a week! :D

44INAROW
06-17-2008, 10:45 PM
We ended up going to Longhorn :) Good and quick... thinking about the Ribeyes for supper Weds.. Just gotta get them done quick so I can be through in time to get online for the KMAC radio show :)

Nursebetty
06-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Oh, yummy, Longhorn! I like their food alot!