PDA

View Full Version : Monday Story Time

eppy 12
06-16-2008, 08:08 AM
This fella was celebrating his 50th birthday.

So some friends from work took him to this great restaurant to celebrate his 50th birthday.

While sitting at his table, the waiter aproaches him to take his dinner "order". This birthday boy says,

"I'll have a thick steak and all the fixings to go along with it."

The waiter asks him if he'd care for a bowl of soup with his dinner and this fella says, that sounds "good".

The waiter goes back to the kitchen and after about 45 minutes returns with the ordered bowl of soup, but the birthday boy that ordered the soup noticed that the waiter had had his thumb in "his soup" during his return from the kitchen.

The fella that is celebrating his birthday looks at the waiter and says, I don't want "that soup! cause he did'nt know where that waiter had his hands last.

The waiter leans down and asks this fella, you see this cut cut on my thumb and the guy says yeh. Well my doctor told me to keep my thumb in a "warm,moist place" so it would heal quick.

The guy looks up at him and says, why don't you shove it up your butt and the waiter says, I DO !, when I'm in the kitchen!!.
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/chimp.gif