PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Lynchburg, Virginia

JasperDog94
06-15-2008, 03:47 PM
I flew in this morning for a week long class that starts tomorrow. Unfortunately it's about as hot here as it is in Houston, but at least the humidity is only a brisk 55%!:D

Old Tiger
06-15-2008, 03:48 PM
is it partly sunny? :D

That's what I love about the northeast cause down here we say "partly cloudy"

What's the class about? Enjoy yourself!

JasperDog94
06-15-2008, 04:01 PM
My connecting flight out of Charlotte, North Carolina was interesting. It was a 2 prop plane....nice. We went through some clouds and it got pretty rough, but all's well that ends well, I guess.

My class is "Building a Balanced Worship Ministry". When you are a distance learning student, it's tough to get to know people. Hopefully I can put some names with some faces.:)

BTW - The high for Tuesday is only supposed to be 78!:D :D

Old Tiger
06-15-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94

BTW - The high for Tuesday is only supposed to be 78!:D :D I think that might be the low for Tusday night here :D

charlesrixey
06-16-2008, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
My connecting flight out of Charlotte, North Carolina was interesting. It was a 2 prop plane....nice. We went through some clouds and it got pretty rough, but all's well that ends well, I guess.

My class is "Building a Balanced Worship Ministry". When you are a distance learning student, it's tough to get to know people. Hopefully I can put some names with some faces.:)

BTW - The high for Tuesday is only supposed to be 78!:D :D

Lynchburg and western virginia are old but nice-you just missed a very hot week, especially here on the potomac!

JasperDog94
06-17-2008, 08:33 PM
It's supposed to be 56 here tonight!!!

And only 78 for the high tomorrow!!!:D

Now if I just didn't have to spend all day in class.:( After 10 hours of class today, my butt hurts.:doh: