PDA

View Full Version : What Sporting Event are you looking foward to this weekend?

Pmoney
06-14-2008, 03:45 PM
I am looking forward to the U.S. Open and the CWS but CWS wins out my vote

sahen
06-14-2008, 04:00 PM
im going the astros/yankees games tonight and tomorrow...does that count?

also watching the NCAA Track and Field Championships, i was looking forward to that as well but its on now...

Buckeye80
06-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Tiger's comeback from having the knee scoped? Cmon! It doesn't get better this weekend than that!

Pmoney
06-15-2008, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by sahen
im going the astros/yankees games tonight and tomorrow...does that count?

also watching the NCAA Track and Field Championships, i was looking forward to that as well but its on now...
Ya i watched Baylor win the 4x400 relay...I watched it because Justin Boyd the 2nd leg of the Baylor relay is from Snyder and was great friends with my brother

44INAROW
06-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Pmoney
Ya i watched Baylor win the 4x400 relay...I watched it because Justin Boyd the 2nd leg of the Baylor relay is from Snyder and was great friends with my brother
dang, i wish I'd of known that was on :( we're watching the US Open and will watch the LSU game on Tivo later - both of the older boys called their dad a while ago - oldest one is in Vegas - they are sitting in a sports bar watching US Open and the one in Florida is doing the same.. Lil44 is at the beach calling in from time to time for golf updates (he was at the Astros game last night, sat 6 rows behind 1st base) Any idea if the NCAA Track and Field will be shown again? I love to watch track (relays mostly)

Old Tiger
06-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Been watching it all....Stros play Yanks last night....CWS past two days...US open.....NBA tonight

sahen
06-15-2008, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
dang, i wish I'd of known that was on :( we're watching the US Open and will watch the LSU game on Tivo later - both of the older boys called their dad a while ago - oldest one is in Vegas - they are sitting in a sports bar watching US Open and the one in Florida is doing the same.. Lil44 is at the beach calling in from time to time for golf updates (he was at the Astros game last night, sat 6 rows behind 1st base) Any idea if the NCAA Track and Field will be shown again? I love to watch track (relays mostly)

i dunno if they will show it again, it was on CBS so if they do then it will be on CBS College Sports (formerly CSTV)...if you want to watch the relays you can always look on YouTube....Baylor 4X400m ran the fastest time so far in the world this year to win the race by about 1.5 seconds...