PDA

View Full Version : F.A.N.T.O.M. Rush

GreenMonster
06-14-2008, 09:29 AM
It's that time again gentlemen. Due to disappointing results from last year's rush we will be getting a little bit of a head start this year. Anyone interested in joining contact either BigDaddyRuss or myself. There are free refreshments at all of our meetings to include beer, donuts, and anything else that your wife and/or girlfriend frowns on you refreshing with. There are NO women allowed. This is a he-man woman haters club started in rebellion to the all-woman Moderator staff. All new members can expect to be a chairman or department head of some kind we do this to encourage participation. This has been a public service announcement from F.A.N.T.O.M.

piratebg
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
It's been a while. What does F.A.N.T.O.M. stand for again?

GreenMonster
06-14-2008, 09:39 AM
Fellows

Against

Nice

Treatment of

OWCHII

Mods

F.A.N.T.O.M.

sahen
06-14-2008, 02:49 PM
long live FANTOM!!

i thought FANTOM meant something else like Fellows Against the Negative Treatment Of Men in response to OUCHWII

also, since i really do nothing w/ teh Rush other than our initial rush I should prolly resign my Rush Chairmen chair and give it to someone else, though im keeping Master of Ceremonies...let me know what you think el presidente

GreenMonster
06-14-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by sahen
long live FANTOM!!

i thought FANTOM meant something else like Fellows Against the Negative Treatment Of Men in response to OUCHWII

also, since i really do nothing w/ teh Rush other than our initial rush I should prolly resign my Rush Chairmen chair and give it to someone else, though im keeping Master of Ceremonies...let me know what you think el presidente

Sounds like a plan. :2thumbsup

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-14-2008, 04:42 PM
I think that I should be in charge of female relations, since jason is getting old and likes men these days.

BobcatBenny
06-14-2008, 05:03 PM
I want to thank the Academy and GreenMonster for this honor!

GreenMonster
06-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I want to thank the Academy and GreenMonster for this honor! We're glad to have you bringing a little Orange flavor to our midst.

GreenMonster
06-14-2008, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I think that I should be in charge of female relations, since jason is getting old and likes men these days.

You're gonna have to take that up with Jason. He might be agreeable if you promise to throw in a free round of golf.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-14-2008, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
You're gonna have to take that up with Jason. He might be agreeable if you promise to throw in a free round of golf.

Haha, I don't think he likes men but I will let him keep the honor just because it might make him feel better about himself if he thinks he can get girls. :)

44INAROW
06-14-2008, 11:27 PM
Can Hops still hold his position as my "assistant" if he's an active member of FANTOM? :D :D :D I certainly don't want to stand in his way of equality......... Hops, if you need to step down as "assistant" to uphold your "man duties" I understand......;)

BobcatBenny
06-14-2008, 11:42 PM
We're glad to have you bringing a little Orange flavor to our midst.
You know what would be funny. Since BBDE is an Aggie, it would be funny to make him the F.A.N.T.O.M. Keeper of the Orange KoolAid. :D

Snydertigersrul
06-15-2008, 07:36 PM
It's that time again gentlemen. Due to disappointing results from last year's rush we will be getting a little bit of a head start this year. Anyone interested in joining contact either BigDaddyRuss or myself. There are free refreshments at all of our meetings to include beer, donuts, and anything else that your wife and/or girlfriend frowns on you refreshing with. There are NO women allowed. This is a he-man woman haters club started in rebellion to the all-woman Moderator staff. All new members can expect to be a chairman or department head of some kind we do this to encourage participation. This has been a public service announcement from F.A.N.T.O.M.

How do I join? This is the greatest idea that anyone on the board has came up with for months.

mustang04
06-15-2008, 07:49 PM
i like being the official "HAM" of the F.A.N.T.O.M...but i want to hold a better position now.....possibly????:thinking: