PDA

View Full Version : If you are looking for a coaching job;here are 2

CenTexSports
06-13-2008, 08:06 AM
http://www.kmil.com/story.php?id=3515

Johnny Utah
06-13-2008, 08:54 AM
No thanks. But, back in the early 90's they did have a 7footer playing Hoops!!

LH Panther Mom
06-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Okay, so I'm a little confused here. (Yeah, what's new, right?)

The article says that he IS the AD/HFC, then says the job is posted on THSCA? :confused: :confused: :confused:

FWIW - I wouldn't touch this job with a 10-foot pole (if I were qualified) from everything I've read elsewhere. :dispntd: :dispntd:

GreenMonster
06-13-2008, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Okay, so I'm a little confused here. (Yeah, what's new, right?)

The article says that he IS the AD/HFC, then says the job is posted on THSCA? :confused: :confused:

The way I interpret it is that he was just given a public vote of confidence while they were plotting against him behind closed doors and they posted his job 20 hours after giving the public vote of confidence. I don't know anything about the place or the job, but I know the baseball coach that left. He's left everywhere he's been on bad terms. Hell of a baseball coach though.

LH Panther Mom
06-13-2008, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
The way I interpret it is that he was just given a public vote of confidence while they were plotting against him behind closed doors and they posted his job 20 hours after giving the public vote of confidence. I don't know anything about the place or the job, but I know the baseball coach that left. He's left everywhere he's been on bad terms. Hell of a baseball coach though.
The only thing I know is what I've read and everything has been completely one-sided.