PDA

View Full Version : Bellvilles #11?

StrykerRtownDE99
09-18-2002, 09:28 PM
Bellvilles #11 got hurt against us (Rockdale) and i was wondering what happend an if he will get to play?

jykoy
09-18-2002, 10:24 PM
Garrett is hurt pretty bad. From what I heard he is going to have surgery on his ACL. He might be out for the season, and perhaps for good (God forbid.)
I feel awful for him. Has a load of talent and has to sit and watch it go to waste. Sometimes that's just how the cookie crumbles...

Super_Fan
09-18-2002, 10:31 PM
That sucks...get well soon man...

Head Hunter
09-18-2002, 11:26 PM
I understand what the guy is goin through trust me its not a good experiance, one of the hardests of my life

sinton66
09-18-2002, 11:28 PM
That's a tough break for Bellville. Wish him well for us, and here's praying for a complete recovery.

2001GiddingsLB
09-19-2002, 12:52 AM
tell #11 not to lose hope last year the 4th game of the season the first district game I tore my acl. I went to the doctor and asked him if I could still play he said I could if I wanted too. I completely tore my acl and had a bone bruise but I went to therapy for 2 weeks missed two games and then came back and played 9 more games for Giddings and played until we lost in the semifinals against La Grange. I played linebacker and took a couple of shots to the knees but if you get a good brace you can play it hurts for a little while but eventually the pain goes away and its almost like you were never even hurt.

2001GiddingsLB
09-19-2002, 12:54 AM
Also if you play it postpones surgery for awhile so you can still go hunting and stuff cuz once you have reconstructive surgery you can't do crap for about a month and then your not supposed to run till the 2nd or 3rd month plus like a month or two of therapy.