PDA

View Full Version : the "every color but red" condoms story..

K-MAC Chuck
06-12-2008, 07:55 PM
god, Ranger Mom, I wish I'd known this story BEFORE we talked to you on the phone last night!!

I've got a ton of travel stories but nary one compares to that one! Both me and my sister are laughing our a**es off!

solocam
06-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Spill the beans Chuck:) :rolleyes:

44INAROW
06-12-2008, 08:20 PM
I am thinking next week we need to have a "Chuck's corner" on the talk show.. so we can hear some of Chuck's stories :)

Ranger Mom
06-12-2008, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
god, Ranger Mom, I wish I'd known this story BEFORE we talked to you on the phone last night!!

I've got a ton of travel stories but nary one compares to that one! Both me and my sister are laughing our a**es off!

When it was happening, it was TERRIBLE!!

When I got home and wrote it all down, it still didn't strike me as all that funny...except because of those darn pills, I still had the giggles.

It wasn't until the next morning, when I woke up and read what I had posted on here, that the hilarity of it all finally struck me!!

:D

eppy 12
06-13-2008, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I am thinking next week we need to have a "Chuck's corner" on the talk show.. so we can hear some of Chuck's stories :) :clap: put it on a poll 44!:cool:

eppy 12
06-13-2008, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck

I've got a ton of travel stories but nary one compares to that one! Both me and my sister are laughing our a**es off! made me think of "Skin Deep" with the late John Ritter. Great dark comedy with the purple glow in the dark condom.:thinking: Probably LHPM's favorite. Or was it blue..