PDA

View Full Version : Collies are not the most popular dog.........

BwdLions
06-12-2008, 03:01 PM
....they're not even in the top ten.

http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/dogs.popular.top.20.632426.html

BobcatBenny
06-12-2008, 03:49 PM
I've seen a few collie whoopings. They are fairly tempermental and snappy after a good old fashioned beating.

Have you ever experienced that with a collie?

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I've seen a few collie whoopings. They are fairly tempermental and snappy after a good old fashioned beating.

Have you ever experienced that with a collie?

No, but my wife gets like that.:rolleyes:

BobcatBenny
06-12-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
No, but my wife gets like that.:rolleyes:
That is a very dangerous analogy you just made! :D

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
That is a very dangerous analogy you just made! :D

I ain't skeered! She may be bigger than me, but I'm faster and stronger. ;)

trojan37
06-12-2008, 05:16 PM
My mom's next door neighbor had a dog that was 1/2 Siberian Husky and 1/2 Canadian Timberwolf. That was one bad *&% dog. He had 2 different tones in his bark, like one was just a bark for the heck of it, but it changed when someone that he thought didn't belong in the area. I think someone poisoned that dog. My mom's neighbor is probably about 6'2", and that dog could throw his front legs on the neighbors shoulders and look him in the eye. That dog scared the crap out of me, but he wouldn't hurt anyone. Unless he didn't know you!:D

zebrablue2
06-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by BwdLions
....they're not even in the top ten.

http://wcbstv.com/slideshows/dogs.popular.top.20.632426.html

but I always loved Lassie, even though she was a he--LOL...

BwdLions
06-13-2008, 10:16 AM
I guess no one realizes that this post was a shot at a certain school's mascot. Since there was a post about longhorns not being in the top ten in cattle breeds, I couldn't resist. :D

ronwx5x
06-13-2008, 10:29 AM
I guess no one realizes that this post was a shot at a certain school's mascot. Since there was a post about longhorns not being in the top ten in cattle breeds, I couldn't resist. :D

I think I understand how we missed that!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Ranger Mom
06-13-2008, 10:47 AM

I realized it...and I guess if I had wanted to be a real "b" word....I could have suspended you AND the author of the longhorn thread for trying to get around the new rule!!

But....I had to give y'all an A for creativity!:)

pirate4state
06-13-2008, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I realized it...and I guess if I had wanted to be a real "b" word....I could have suspended you AND the author of the longhorn thread for trying to get around the new rule!!

instead you were a pansie! :p :p

eppy 12
06-13-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
instead you were a pansie! :p :p :eek: :doh:

pirate4state
06-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
:eek: :doh: oh be quiet! she knows i love her more than my luggage! :D {steel magnolia quote}

eppy 12
06-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
oh be quiet! she knows i love her more than my luggage! :D {steel magnolia quote} not a bad film for a chick flick.:clap:

BwdLions
06-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

oops. I guess I kinda forgot about the new rule, which by the way is a good idea. We don't need any of that behavior around here. :rolleyes: