PDA

View Full Version : Coach Vance, Bollinger and Ford

BobcatBenny
06-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I wanted to say how much I appreciated these coaches for going on the air with KMAC and getting me all pumped up for this next football season.

All three coaches were fantastic!

I liked how Coach Vance appreciated being ranked #1 in the preseason polls, but was as equally apprehensive of the honor. And ... Coach Vance didn't sound nearly as Darth Vaderish as I expected. I wish I had thought to ask him, “How is rundoe doing these days?”

I liked how Coach Bollinger was honest and admitted that he would peak at the 3ADL every now and again. He even managed to get a shot in on Celina fans.

I liked how Go Blue was able to ask Coach Ford if he ever got tired of winning. Nicely moderated Chuck!

Liberty Hill, Snyder and Celina are very blessed schools to have such fine coaches working with our young men. I look forward to hearing from some of the other community’s coaches on KMAC.

trojan37
06-12-2008, 11:55 AM
Great show and great coaches.I thought they did a great job representing their programs. I'm ready for some football now. I still say we need Dave Campbell on a show.:D