PDA

View Full Version : it's raining in Abilene

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 05:46 AM
And it ticks me off.:D I know, we need it and all that:blahblah:, but it will slow down the field turf installation at Wylie Bulldog Stadium :mad: I'm nervous that it won't be ready for week 1 when Liberty Hill comes "strutting" into town.:1popcorn: :taunt:By the way----- How has Liberty Hill done the last 2 yrs, I haven't kept up much? :sleeping: :D

Dogman_1969
06-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Hey 72 I would expect that the Panthers had just as soon the turf not be down yet and play in a rain storm in the mud. I have watched those young men the last 2 years and their O-Line is very well coached and good at what they do. You guys better score everytime you get the ball because they plan too.

LH Panther Mom
06-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Field turf? Field turf??? We don't need no stinking field turf! :taunt: :taunt:

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
And it ticks me off.:D I know, we need it and all that:blahblah:, but it will slow down the field turf installation at Wylie Bulldog Stadium :mad: I'm nervous that it won't be ready for week 1 when Liberty Hill comes "strutting" into town.:1popcorn: :taunt:By the way----- How has Liberty Hill done the last 2 yrs, I haven't kept up much? :sleeping: :D
You guys can come play on ours! Wylie always plays so well in Graham..... :kiss: :kiss:

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
You guys can come play on ours! Wylie always plays so well in Graham..... :kiss: :kiss:

Hey RWB--------------KMA:taunt:

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey RWB--------------KMA:taunt:
How rude!!!:bigcry: :bigcry:

Sweetwater Red
06-12-2008, 10:53 AM
How rude!!!:bigcry: :bigcry:

Well, aren't all those Wylie folks..with their sports cars,
designer clothes, and five bedroom houses?:thinking:

:stirpot:

blowfish
06-12-2008, 10:59 AM
If someone will send me their e-mail address I will send a picture from todays webcam at the stadium. I dont guess I have been given the ability to put attachments to my posts yet.

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
[B]Well, aren't all those Wylie folks..with their sports cars,
designer clothes, and five bedroom houses?:thinking:
Usually, from what I hear. I was just trying to be helpful and all and Bogey had to go and be all mean. Oh well........:confused: :doh: :(

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 11:04 AM
AND they have even started renovating our restroom facilities!!:clap:

garciap77
06-12-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Field turf? Field turf??? We don't need no stinking field turf! :taunt: :taunt:

That's right! If we need to, we'll play you in Sweetwater's Mustang Bowl, pink endzones and all?:stirpot:

But, not in Graham we cann't win there.;)

STANG RED
06-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
That's right! If we need to, we'll play you in Sweetwater's Mustang Bowl, pink endzones and all?

GO BIG PINK! RAH RAH RAH!:cheerl: :p

LH Panther Mom
06-12-2008, 03:55 PM
That's right! If we need to, we'll play you in Sweetwater's Mustang Bowl, pink endzones and all?:stirpot:
Sweeeeeet! So since AW will still be considered the home team, are they going to have to special order pink jerseys? :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

garciap77
06-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Sweeeeeet! So since AW will still be considered the home team, are they going to have to special order pink jerseys? :1popcorn: :1popcorn:

No! All we'll have to do is roll on the endzones before the game start. Come LHPM you already knew that!:p ;) :stirpot: :1popcorn:

P.S. Nobogey72 will be your host for the night!:D

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
I heard they will just hang their purple jerseys outside in the heat from now thru August. They should be good and pink by the time you guys play.;)

garciap77
06-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I heard they will just hang their purple jerseys outside in the heat from now thru August. They should be good and pink by the time you guys play.;)

RWB, Wouldn't it be easier to use your red jerseys? Just add a little bleach:D ;)

P.S. Hey thanks for offering your stadium!:D

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 04:35 PM
RWB, Wouldn't it be easier to use your red jerseys? Just add a little bleach:D ;)

P.S. Hey thanks for offering your stadium!:D
Nope, the jerseys won't work- because they say, 'STEERS' on them silly!!!:rolleyes: :doh: :confused: Plus, they are probably too big your boys to wear.:evillol:

Sweetwater Red
06-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Plus, they are probably too big your boys to wear.:evillol:

I felt that burn from here.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Nope, the jerseys won't work- because they say, 'STEERS' on them silly!!!:rolleyes: :doh: :confused: Plus, they are probably too big your boys to wear.:evillol:

I don't know about the jerseys being too big, but I am fairly certain that all of your helmets would be too big. OUCH!!!!

PS Is it true that ya'lls Head Coach makes all the assistants wear burnt orange underwear?:thinking: :kiss:

RedWhiteBlue
06-12-2008, 04:53 PM
I don't know about the jerseys being too big, but I am fairly certain that all of your helmets would be too big. OUCH!!!!

PS Is it true that ya'lls Head Coach makes all the assistants wear burnt orange underwear?:thinking: :kiss:
Yeppers and they all have a certain # on them, too!!!!:inlove:

nobogey72
06-12-2008, 04:59 PM
Yeppers and they all have a certain # on them, too!!!!:inlove:

Hey I caught that 2nd part, and you are right the helmets probably wouldn't be a problem---- we could stuff paper in them to take up the slack.;) :2thumbsup

injuredinmelee
06-12-2008, 05:29 PM
were your sprinklers on this morning because my side of this little slice of heaven didnt get a drop.