PDA

View Full Version : 2008 High School Football Almost Here

maroonpirate04
06-11-2008, 02:57 PM
We still need June/July to get through these hot summer days before we can see how our favorite teams will perform this year. But it seems not long especially with Dave Campbell's Texas Football release date any day now, And lately on tv they have been showing films like All The Right Moves, Wildcats, and Varsity Blues that keeps us wanting for the new season to get here. Pretty soon school districts will begin selling season tickets :) That is why Texas is known as the capital of Friday Night Lights:D

waterboy
06-11-2008, 03:13 PM
Si, Senor'. You got that right!! The summer can't go by fast enough for me. I'm ready for some good ole slobber-knocking 3A high school football!:D

DDBooger
06-11-2008, 03:14 PM
with gas prices, unfortunately im staying close to home:(
except FB vs Cal and GP vs Cal, maybe EE vs Cal, but since the new turf and ammenities won't be ready this coming year, who knows :rolleyes:

eppy 12
06-11-2008, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
with gas prices, unfortunately im staying close to home:(
except FB vs Cal and GP vs Cal, maybe EE vs Cal, but since the new turf and ammenities won't be ready this coming year, who knows :rolleyes: so save for that sm, nb and austin stretch of 35, you only getting down this way 3 times?

DDBooger
06-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
so save for that sm, nb and austin stretch of 35, you only getting down this way 3 times? yeah the games I listed are the only ones worth watching anyways. Maybe alice, depends on what kind of season they have.

eppy 12
06-11-2008, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
yeah the games I listed are the only ones worth watching anyways. Maybe alice, depends on what kind of season they have. true, i won't be out much either, cept to link with sting, 83. always javyland if push comes to shove.:(

WHS02
06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
You got the summer heat part right!! I remember those two a days in the heat!! There were kids throwing up and almost passing out. As I remember last year didn't a couple of younger kids die last year from heat exhaustion? Hope every high school can get through it without anything horrible.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
06-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Yeah, can't wait to see our Super Sophomore *ahem*, I mean our very talented Junior class play some Varsity ball for a change.