PDA

View Full Version : dave campbell's out in stores, or just in mail?

charlesrixey
06-11-2008, 12:41 PM
i didn't want to get the order from host comm. because the last two years i've got it several days after it hit the shelves. My wife is in texas on vacation with her mom and on orders to send it to me immediately once it hits shelves. I will be on vacation in texas in july, but let's be real, i'm not going to wait that long

and besides, the sooner i get it, the sooner i can start putting together the Region II section
:p

trojan37
06-11-2008, 12:42 PM
In stores Monday.

Ranger Mom
06-11-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i didn't want to get the order from host comm. because the last two years i've got it several days after it hit the shelves. My wife is in texas on vacation with her mom and on orders to send it to me immediately once it hits shelves. I will be on vacation in texas in july, but let's be real, i'm not going to wait that long

and besides, the sooner i get it, the sooner i can start putting together the Region II section
:p

Supposedly it's supposed to hit the newsstands next Monday!

Sweetwater Red
06-11-2008, 12:46 PM
nm

dutchman
06-11-2008, 01:30 PM
I just called the Texas Sports Hall of Fame in Waco. They have it available in the gift store today, if you are in the area.

The TSHOF is located on the Baylor campus off of University Parks Dr. on I-35.

Texas Sports Hall of Fame
1108 S. University Parks Dr.
Waco, Texas 76706
just off I-35, exit 335b)

Otherwise as stated it will be in the stores next Monday.

ronwx5x
06-11-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Supposedly it's supposed to hit the newsstands next Monday!

At least you suppose it's supposed to.:D :D

charlesrixey
06-11-2008, 02:31 PM
well, i am still in virginia, so that won't help me, but i can get my wife to pick one up on her way from waxahachie to humble (for wedding #1)