PDA

View Full Version : Question about new college rules policy

GreenMonster
06-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Does that mean Aggie jokes are no longer kosher??? I'm an Aggie fan, but I do love me some Aggie jokes. My personal favorite:

A: Did you hear about the Aggie that broke his leg at the golf course?

B: Nope

A: He fell off the ball washer!

eppy 12
06-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Does that mean Aggie jokes are no longer kosher??? I'm an Aggie fan, but I do love me some Aggie jokes. My personal favorite:

A: He fell off the ball washer! tink i just wet myself a little.......:spitlol:

zebrablue2
06-11-2008, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

A: He fell off the ball washer!

:clap::D

CenTexSports
06-11-2008, 08:36 AM
Why has an Aggie never survived an accidental shooting during a hunting trip?

Because by the time he gets to the hospital he has been field dressed and the backstrap removed.

Ranger Mom
06-11-2008, 08:51 AM
That is a good question.....my first inclination is to say that a "good ole Aggie joke" isn't gonna fly either!!

I'll have to get back on that one!!

CenTexSports
06-11-2008, 09:51 AM
At the annual Texas vs Texas A&M football game a Texas student and an A&M student both enter the restroom and use the facilities. Upon completion, the Texas student begins to wash his hands while the A&M student heads for the exit.

The Texas student yells at the A&M student "Hey, they teach us to wash our hands after "peeing" at Texas! The A&M student stops and says "At A&M they teach us not to "pee" on our hands!"

CenTexSports
06-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Anybody got one of the old Aggie joke books? We should post as many as possible while RM is deciding if they are allowable.

PS: Putting a stop to telling Aggie jokes is akin to stomping on the Texas flag. It is the inherent right of a native Texan to tell an Aggie joke!

BobcatBenny
06-11-2008, 10:03 AM
I think we may need to ban the word "Aggie".

Just seeing the word Aggie on the 3ADL will make me giggle a little.

It think it is because when the word Aggie is even brought into association with the concept of football, it just becomes a joke unto itself.

Sorry BBDE!

CenTexSports
06-11-2008, 10:06 AM
My daughter-in-law is an Aggie and she did not play football (she is 6' tall and that makes her taller than most of their wide receivers).

Ranger Mom
06-11-2008, 10:06 AM
Sorry.....the jury is in!!

No aggie jokes allowed either!!!

If you have a problem with it, feel free to take it up with those that have pushed us to have to make this "rule" anyway!!