PDA

View Full Version : Diary Of The Dead

maroonpirate04
06-10-2008, 01:46 PM
Finally saw the film, come to find out that the movie wasn't released anywhere in Corpus or some of the theaters in Texas was a limited release:mad: Then when it was finally released on DVD went to Movie Gallery and they told me they weren't gonna get that it either was also a limited released:mad: So checked at Best Buy so I just went ahead and decided to buy it.:) Great film George did a great job on this movie. Especially in today's generation when everything evolves around internet, cell phones and new types of camcorders released every year. For sure if the dead was to rise people would have cell's and cameras recording everything going on. Can you imagine that:thinking:

Txbroadcaster
06-10-2008, 01:52 PM
As Buffy will tell you I am a huge Zombie movie fan and Romero fan

Diary was ok..I liked the restart of the series with an updated beginning....But honestly, as much I love his films it was basically the same thing once again...It was FAR better than LOTD..but had the same message I just hate..We should feel sorry for the zombies..I dont want compassion for zombies in m movies, I want zombies eating people, people run dont feel sorry for them lol

Phil C
06-10-2008, 02:04 PM
The Dead Don't Dream

maroonpirate04
06-10-2008, 02:15 PM
I would love to make a zombie film, :D and give the people what to expect zombies are terrifying, crave for flesh, slow in motion and of course you have to have one person that kicks butt, would like to the name the film "THE WALKING DEAD" and my first choice for the lead would be Sara Michelle Gellar love her she kicks butt:D and of course i would add alot of scary scenes where they just pop up and have on the edge of your seat