PDA

View Full Version : New Ford Interceptor

orange machine
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Has anybody seen the Ford Interceptor that is supposed to come out in 2010. This car is bad and is supposed to replace the Crown Vic. So for me coming to work and driving the interceptor will be well worth it. The interceptor is going to have a 5.0 L motor and will pump out 400 horsepower. Criminals surly wont run from us if we get one of these bad cars.

GreenMonster
06-09-2008, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Has anybody seen the Ford Interceptor that is supposed to come out in 2010. This car is bad and is supposed to replace the Crown Vic. So for me coming to work and driving the interceptor will be well worth it. The interceptor is going to have a 5.0 L motor and will pump out 400 horsepower. Criminals surly wont run from us if we get one of these bad cars. Easy there Farva, you'll probably still be on dispatch duty or dry humping Ursula by then so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. :D

orange machine
06-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Easy there Farva, you'll probably still be on dispatch duty or dry humping Ursula by then so I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. :D

Now that wasnt a very nice thing to say.:(

GreenMonster
06-09-2008, 10:34 PM
Now that wasnt a very nice thing to say.:( It's OK Rodney, maybe Rabbit will show you some footage from his onboard camera. ;)

GreenMonster
06-09-2008, 10:35 PM
By the way, according to Emerson's sequals thread there will be a Super Troopers 2 coming out in the near future!!! AWESOME

DDBooger
06-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Has anybody seen the Ford Interceptor that is supposed to come out in 2010. This car is bad and is supposed to replace the Crown Vic. So for me coming to work and driving the interceptor will be well worth it. The interceptor is going to have a 5.0 L motor and will pump out 400 horsepower. Criminals surly wont run from us if we get one of these bad cars. sure they will, when the county tells em no more high speed chases to save gas! lmao j/k

orange machine
06-09-2008, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
By the way, according to Emerson's sequals thread there will be a Super Troopers 2 coming out in the near future!!! AWESOME

I hope it was better than the first one because that first one was awful i thought.

orange machine
06-09-2008, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
sure they will, when the county tells em no more high speed chases to save gas! lmao j/k

At the department i work at we are getting rid of all our suvs because of the gas prices.

GreenMonster
06-09-2008, 10:47 PM
I hope it was better than the first one because that first one was awful i thought. awfully funny meow.

Trashman
06-10-2008, 11:16 AM
Has anybody seen the Ford Interceptor that is supposed to come out in 2010. This car is bad and is supposed to replace the Crown Vic. So for me coming to work and driving the interceptor will be well worth it. The interceptor is going to have a 5.0 L motor and will pump out 400 horsepower. Criminals surly wont run from us if we get one of these bad cars.

Here ya go.

http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2007/01/15/034046.5-lg.jpg

Ford Interceptor – Lengthened Mustang underpinnings form the base upon which Ford designed what will probably be the next full-size sedan from the troubled Dearborn auto maker – bold, confident and distinctly American. Runner-up has to be the Lincoln MKR concept car on the same platform. The Lincoln has a particularly well-executed and sophisticated level of bling.

S_Tex_3A_Fan
06-10-2008, 12:18 PM
That is a bad A$$ looking car

Think about that painted black and white for TDPS officers. that will look sweet.

Old Tiger
06-10-2008, 02:42 PM
Has anybody seen the Ford Interceptor that is supposed to come out in 2010. This car is bad and is supposed to replace the Crown Vic. So for me coming to work and driving the interceptor will be well worth it. The interceptor is going to have a 5.0 L motor and will pump out 400 horsepower. Criminals surly wont run from us if we get one of these bad cars. Weren't you the one complaining about gas prices and your new 4x4 truck? :D

crzyjournalist03
06-10-2008, 02:54 PM
How much is that thing expected to cost, and what kind of gas mileage will it get?

orange machine
06-10-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Weren't you the one complaining about gas prices and your new 4x4 truck? :D

Yeah, but im not paying for the gas in this car so im all about it. From what i understand could be wrong is that Ford is only making this car for the police market not civilians. The problem i see with it is the gas issue, the crown vic get decent gas miledge with the 4.6 motor at 250 horsepower, but when you go to the 5.0 with 400 horsepower im sure the o gas issue will become a huge problem.