PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell

punt
08-17-2003, 07:23 PM
Who did Caldwell scrimmage and how did they look? After Marlin it should be a slugfest for the other 2 playoff spots.

LiquidAlloyedSteel
08-17-2003, 09:49 PM
I went to the scrimmage. The scrimmage involved Lexington, Hempstead, and Caldwell. The Caldwell freshmen and junior varsity teams looked strong. The varsity defense looks very fast. The offense sputtered. Caldwell moved the ball on both teams, they never crossed the goal line though. The defense allowed maybe 2 first down and gave up maybe 10 yards total. Caldwell shut out both teams. Overall, the Hornets looked good. They have to work out some kinks on Offense. SWARM!!!

punt
08-18-2003, 02:01 PM
I thought Hempstead and Lexington were both real weak. Can't believe Caldwell couldn't get across the goal line. I think I would be worried about the offense. I heard that Hempstead has a big qb but he has no experience.

keep_it_real
08-19-2003, 02:38 PM
Last year Caldwell was saying that the 2003 season was going to be the year for the hornets. I believe last years hornet jv was pretty good. What are the strengths and weaknes' of Caldwell, and why didnt they score against Lexington?