PDA

View Full Version : mid-life crisis

bulldogbark
06-09-2008, 12:15 PM
Ok

I am going out today to solve my mid-life crisis. I am putting a downpayment on a New 2008 Honda Goldwing trike. Anyone have any experiance with any motorcyle trikes. Handling , riding long trips? It was either this or a tricked out riding lawnmower:D

eppy 12
06-09-2008, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
Ok

I am going out today to solve my mid-life crisis. I am putting a downpayment on a New 2008 Honda Goldwing trike. Anyone have any experiance with any motorcyle trikes. Handling , riding long trips? It was either this or a tricked out riding lawnmower:D tricked mower!

nobogey72
06-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
Ok

I am going out today to solve my mid-life crisis. I am putting a downpayment on a New 2008 Honda Goldwing trike. Anyone have any experiance with any motorcyle trikes. Handling , riding long trips? It was either this or a tricked out riding lawnmower:D

I'd go for the tricked out mower, especially if you are talking about a zero turn. I got one about 2 years ago and have never regretted it. They are cool. I mow sometimes even when it doesn't need it. Plus, you can't get killed on it.

3afan
06-09-2008, 12:36 PM
mower, definitely

STANG RED
06-09-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'd go for the tricked out mower, especially if you are talking about a zero turn. I got one about 2 years ago and have never regretted it. They are cool. I mow sometimes even when it doesn't need it. Plus, you can't get killed on it.

Yeah but I hear people look at you and the old lady real funny at the bike rallies. And those TORO tramp stamps yall have are a bit much.:p

AP Panther Fan
06-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Yeah but I hear people look at you and the old lady real funny at the bike rallies. And those TORO tramp stamps yall have are a bit much.:p

Yep, and if you are going to Sturgis...you better leave now.:D