PDA

View Full Version : For the love of everything holy...

JasperDog94
06-08-2008, 08:00 PM
please quit with the UT/A&M bashing. If college threads get banned, the downlow won't be the same. Everybody just chill.

If you are an A&M supporter, then support your team.

If you are a UT supporter, then support your team.

Same goes for any other school.

(stepping down off soapbox):)

Emerson1
06-08-2008, 08:04 PM
They should stop being pansies and suspend people who keep making threads only to bash(g$$, go blue, others)

JasperDog94
06-08-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
They should stop being pansies and suspend people who keep making threads only to bash(g$$, go blue, others) I agree. Don't punish everyone for the actions of a few.:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
06-08-2008, 08:32 PM
They should stop being pansies and suspend people who keep making threads only to bash(g$$, go blue, others) Now we are pansies? You (general) won't like what's coming & then we'll see who the pansies are! :tongue:

Astrosdawg07
06-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
please quit with the UT/A&M bashing. If college threads get banned, the downlow won't be the same. Everybody just chill.

If you are an A&M supporter, then support your team.

If you are a UT supporter, then support your team.

Same goes for any other school.

(stepping down off soapbox):)

Ok if this post is directed towards my post to Big Blue (Texas Governor Mansion), let me explain myself. He was taking a liberal view, and all I was saying that aTm is conservative while UT is liberal and I was just making a point that it was ironic that he didn't like Perry but attended aTm, for the record I am a UT fan!

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 09:31 PM
They should stop being pansies and suspend people who keep making threads only to bash(g$$, go blue, others)

For your information (or lack of), we have been trying to devise the best way to keep college threads on the board with "conditions" VS not allowing them at all.

Calling us pansies for trying to do the best for the board isn't real smart on your part!!

pirate4state
06-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Ok if this post is directed towards my post to Big Blue (Texas Governor Mansion), let me explain myself. He was taking a liberal view, and all I was saying that aTm is conservative while UT is liberal and I was just making a point that it was ironic that he didn't like Perry but attended aTm, for the record I am a UT fan! :doh: just stop...

Emerson1
06-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For your information (or lack of), we have been trying to devise the best way to keep college threads on the board with "conditions" VS not allowing them at all.

Calling us pansies for trying to do the best for the board isn't real smart on your part!!
Doesn't seem to hard when someone bashes either school to send them a warning, if they do it again you suspend them for a few days

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 09:40 PM
Doesn't seem to hard when someone bashes either school to send them a warning, if they do it again you suspend them for a few days

So because we don't do it YOUR way, we are pansies??

We have new guidelines we are putting into place, but they are a tad bit harsher than yours.

Thanks for playing!

Heck, we hear all the bitching and moaning about how we are too strict.....and then you are here saying we aren't being strict enough!!

Can you make me a signature that says
"Damned if we and damned if we don't?"

Old Tiger
06-08-2008, 09:41 PM
the acronym KISS :D

mchavez
06-08-2008, 09:56 PM
I get on the website every-now-and-then just to check up on the news and other interesting stories members post up.

But it's kinda of sad to see people argue over such stupid stuff. Don't you guys have something better to do with your lives than sit here and gripe and moan all day. Come on if you don't like it just check the X on the top right of your screen and everything will be ok. I promise... :)

JasperDog94
06-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Ok if this post is directed towards my post to Big Blue (Texas Governor Mansion), let me explain myself. He was taking a liberal view, and all I was saying that aTm is conservative while UT is liberal and I was just making a point that it was ironic that he didn't like Perry but attended aTm, for the record I am a UT fan! It was not directed toward anyone. There have been numerous threads lately bashing A&M & UT. I'm just saying that no matter what school you (general) support, do just that. Support your school without degrading another.

:)

SintonFan
06-08-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by mchavez
I get on the website every-now-and-then just to check up on the news and other interesting stories members post up.

But it's kinda of sad to see people argue over such stupid stuff. Don't you guys have something better to do with your lives than sit here and gripe and moan all day. Come on if you don't like it just check the X on the top right of your screen and everything will be ok. I promise... :)
I put in higher regard folks who argue "stupid stuff" here than those who spend all day wasting away their lives playing "stupid" video games like GTA4. :D

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I put in higher regard folks who argue "stupid stuff" here than those who spend all day wasting away their lives playing "stupid" video games like GTA4. :D

GTA4??

SintonFan
06-08-2008, 10:43 PM
GTA4??
Grand Theft Auto 4.
Folks around here worship it.:vrycnfsd:

JasperDog94
06-08-2008, 10:44 PM
GTA4?? Grand Theft Auto 4

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 10:45 PM
:doh: :doh: I thought you were referring to a poster!!:p

Diocletian
06-08-2008, 10:50 PM
Well they can't just put everyone in a cage together.... there has to be some sort of ventilation, I like reading the bashing. It reminds me alot of human nature.

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
Well they can't just put everyone in a cage together.... there has to be some sort of ventilation, I like reading the bashing. It reminds me alot of human nature.

I used to like all the bashing too, until I started moderating them!!

:speech: :speech:

Diocletian
06-08-2008, 11:21 PM
I used to like all the bashing too, until I started moderating them!!

:speech: :speech:

lol, I think you should apply some of the technique used in that show Reno 911 in your moderation.... then I could read this board all night heh

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Diocletian
lol, I think you should apply some of the technique used in that show Reno 911 in your moderation.... then I could read this board all night heh

I'm not sure what you are talking about. The only "Reno 911" thing I have ever seen is that one video when that lady pulls over the drunk cowboy!

SintonFan
06-08-2008, 11:25 PM
I'm not sure what you are talking about. The only "Reno 911" thing I have ever seen is that one video when that lady pulls over the drunk cowboy!
Isn't that video now considered "old school":D