K-MAC Chuck
06-08-2008, 12:55 PM
Any guest suggestions for the show?

DDBooger
06-08-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Any guest suggestions for the show?
heard booger had an opening..:cool: lol

have you called any head football coaches?

K-MAC Chuck
06-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
have you called any head football coaches?

Don't think I don't already have some guests being lined up...:devil:

however, I just wanted input from the 3ADL folks as to whom they'd like to hear..

LHexPlayer
06-08-2008, 01:52 PM
Coach Jerry Vance of Liberty Hill about the pressures and his day to day life after winning 2 state titles. When I've seen the guy out in public, it seems he never gets to enjoy daily life because all anybody wants to do is talk football with him. Just curious about how the life of a high school football coach changes once you are winning to that degree.

mistanice
06-08-2008, 02:10 PM
Gilmer's head coach, and how all that d-1 talent does not guarantee a state championship. :D of course j/k. LH coach would be a good one.

lostaussie
06-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
Gilmer's head coach, and how all that d-1 talent does not guarantee a state championship. :D of course j/k. LH coach would be a good one. Gilmer's head coach Jeff Traylor would be a great interview. Very down to earth and talks about lots of things other than football. Loves to talk about his kids. He might, if persuaded, also talk about a championship he does have and another championship game he was involved in. That would, by my calculations make 2 more than Diboll.

LH Panther Mom
06-09-2008, 06:05 AM
WOS87 would be a cool guest at some point. (If he doesn't mind.)

K-MAC Chuck
06-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Okay..
We have 3 guests lined up for the Show..and we still have PLENTY of time for phone calls (877.786.5622), e-mails and chat room "chat"..

Wanna take a crack at whom we have?
Here's a hint - we DON'T have Kepdawg or Go Blue (not for THIS show, anyway)..:D :cool:

Matthew328
06-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Chuck,

If you ever need a segment killer just let me know.

BobcatBenny
06-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Okay..
We have 3 guests lined up for the Show..and we still have PLENTY of time for phone calls (877.786.5622), e-mails and chat room "chat"..

Wanna take a crack at whom we have?
Here's a hint - we DON'T have Kepdawg or Go Blue (not for THIS show, anyway)..:D :cool:
Is it three ladies?

solocam
06-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Jerry Vance
Craig Way
Dr Charles Brietup (sp)
OR
Craig Way
Doc Harrington
A Horseshoe pitcher from Liberty Hill
Or
Jerry Vance
Coach Fitzhenry
Craig Way
Or
Dave Cambell
Jerry Vance
Panther Mom

trojan37
06-10-2008, 07:29 AM
Dave Campbell, since he just retired. Let's get one final outlook from Dave on how he sees this season playing out.

K-MAC Chuck
06-10-2008, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by solocam
Jerry Vance
Craig Way
Dr Charles Brietup (sp)
OR
Craig Way
Doc Harrington
A Horseshoe pitcher from Liberty Hill
Or
Jerry Vance
Coach Fitzhenry
Craig Way
Or
Dave Cambell
Jerry Vance
Panther Mom

Boy - you're pretty intent that Jerry Vance will be a guest..don't know why?? :confused: :eek:

As for LH Panther Mom, her agent called me..he gave me her 10-minute rate and 15-minute rate..I told him I could only afford a 3-minute rate for her.

Her agent was laughing his arse off as he hung up the phone on me...:cool:

LH Panther Mom
06-10-2008, 10:40 AM
Boy - you're pretty intent that Jerry Vance will be a guest..don't know why?? :confused: :eek:

As for LH Panther Mom, her agent called me..he gave me her 10-minute rate and 15-minute rate..I told him I could only afford a 3-minute rate for her.

Her agent was laughing his arse off as he hung up the phone on me...:cool:
:thinking: :thinking: Are you going to deduct income tax, SS & Medicare out of that $.115/minute again? :eek: :doh: :(

solocam
06-10-2008, 11:15 AM
Chuck i thought Jerry was returning your calls now

K-MAC Chuck
06-10-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by solocam
Chuck i thought Jerry was returning your calls now

Solocam,
I thought so too..but now he's buried in his new office at the new field house and he never returns my calls...:eek: :doh: :cool: