PDA

View Full Version : Cedric Benson arrested again

jlg043
06-07-2008, 10:29 AM
for drinking and driving in downtown Austin!

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/993715,benson0608080.article

I bet Goodell suspends him for a couple of games

STANG RED
06-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by jlg043
for drinking and driving in downtown Austin!

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/bears/993715,benson0608080.article

I bet Goodell suspends him for a couple of games

He needs to just get out of Austin. They probably have it out for him now anyway, and are watching his every move. But most important, he needs to learn not to drink and drive anyway, no matter where he is. Is he really that stupid???:doh:

LH Panther Mom
06-07-2008, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Is he really that stupid???:doh:
I'd like to think no, but I think I'd be kidding myself. :ack!:

jlg043
06-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I'd like to think no, but I think I'd be kidding myself. :ack!:

all the money in the world and then they risk throwing it out the window! what do you thin Goodell will do?

piratebg
06-07-2008, 11:59 AM
I anticipate a 2-4 game suspension, a hefty fine, and some alcohol abuse classes.

44INAROW
06-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Is he really that stupid???:doh:
no, probably just thinks the rules don't apply to him...

solocam
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM
What an idiot

bobcat1
06-07-2008, 02:38 PM
I hope Chicago cuts him. Typical TU. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/140/bookemhornsue3.jpg

Chopblock
06-07-2008, 02:45 PM
with all that money, hire a driver

rockdale80
06-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
I hope Chicago cuts him. Typical TU. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/140/bookemhornsue3.jpg

Other than the fact that he is a Chicago Bear....

Good one though....:rolleyes:

zebrablue2
06-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Chopblock

duh.. that would make sense.. then he could make more money in the NFL instead of getting released or kicked out.

JasperDog94
06-07-2008, 08:19 PM
I hope Chicago cuts him. Typical TU. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/140/bookemhornsue3.jpg Typical response...lame.

bobcat1
06-07-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Other than the fact that he is a Chicago Bear....

Good one though....:rolleyes:

No Duh........ "I hope Chicago cuts him"

bobcat1
06-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
Typical response...lame.
:ditto:
Same response from you everytime. Clue 1: Get 3 new words. :taunt:

JasperDog94
06-07-2008, 10:05 PM
:ditto:
Same response from you everytime. Clue 1: Get 3 new words. :taunt: It just gets old after awhile, you know? Forget the fact that the guy is possibly throwing his career away, or the fact that he is putting others at risk. Oh no. I've got to take a shot at his FORMER school. Yeah, that'll make me look cool.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
06-07-2008, 10:13 PM
It just gets old after awhile, you know? Forget the fact that the guy is possibly throwing his career away, or the fact that he is putting others at risk. Oh no. I've got to take a shot at his FORMER school. Yeah, that'll make me look cool.:rolleyes:

:D

LH Panther Mom
06-07-2008, 10:26 PM
It just gets old after awhile, you know? Forget the fact that the guy is possibly throwing his career away, or the fact that he is putting others at risk. Oh no. I've got to take a shot at his FORMER school. Yeah, that'll make me look cool.:rolleyes:
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:hand: Nah......that makes WAY too much sense.

JasperDog94
06-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:hand: Nah......that makes WAY too much sense. We can always hope.;)

Old Tiger
06-08-2008, 03:09 AM
I hope Chicago cuts him. Typical TU. http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/140/bookemhornsue3.jpg And I get in trouble for spelling "Aggy"

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bobcat1
06-08-2008, 06:01 AM
:tisk: Pile on time. Get the outsider that doesn't follow the Downlow majority like a sheep and can have a different point of view!:tisk:

LOL you 4 and and half are way too funny. Sorry I don't have sympathy for a guy that has all the talent in the world and thinks simple rules don't apply to him. Like don't drink and drive. Who gives a big rip about what he does to himself. He obviously doesn't care. What might he do to others? With all that money he could pay someone to drive him if just has to cruise town and get drunk. What a waste of time he is.

I bet deep down he knows his football career is pretty much over anyway. I mean afterall is said and done, he is pretty much a NFL flop right?

DDBooger
06-08-2008, 06:16 AM
:tisk: Pile on time. Get the outsider that doesn't follow the Downlow majority like a sheep and can have a different point of view!:tisk:

LOL you 4 and and half are way too funny. Sorry I don't have sympathy for a guy that has all the talent in the world and thinks simple rules don't apply to him. Like don't drink and drive. Who gives a big rip about what he does to himself. He obviously doesn't care. What might he do to others? With all that money he could pay someone to drive him if just has to cruise town and get drunk. What a waste of time he is.

I bet deep down he knows his football career is pretty much over anyway. I mean afterall is said and done, he is pretty much a NFL flop right? don't think they're harping on you for doggin benson, just for him having gone to UT. I have a buddy who just got arrested for a PI he's a UT grad...typical:rolleyes: lol ;)

LH Panther Mom
06-08-2008, 07:17 AM

My point wasn't about Benson. It's the "TU". And it's the "Aggy". And it's the "Whorns" and then the "sheep" jokes. I'm not a fan of either school, but it all gets tiresome. :hand:

Looking4number8
06-08-2008, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Chopblock

That makes me think.. Open container is illegal in Texas but most Limo's have a built in bar in them. If police wanted to, they could bust lots of high rollers just becasue the bottles have been opened. Nobody would even have to be drinking.... Just a thought....

Necks_Fan
06-08-2008, 07:34 AM
Who cares about all this other "TU" and "Aggy" crap?

Is this not a thread about a millionaire who is stupid enough to blow it all?

He's going to find himself in the pen with no money and no career like Vick if he ain't carefull. I always liked him because he was a UT grad, but dang. I can't respect this moron. Sorry.

It never fails though. SOMEONE will always bring in a little joke and all the T-shirt fans get bent out of shape.

I used to do stuff like that, but at this point, it gets old and boring.

:hand:

Old Tiger
06-08-2008, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Who cares about all this other "TU" and "Aggy" crap?

Is this not a thread about a millionaire who is stupid enough to blow it all?

He's going to find himself in the pen with no money and no career like Vick if he ain't carefull. I always liked him because he was a UT grad, but dang. I can't respect this moron. Sorry.

It never fails though. SOMEONE will always bring in a little joke and all the T-shirt fans get bent out of shape.

I used to do stuff like that, but at this point, it gets old and boring.

:hand: DUI is far from a felony

Necks_Fan
06-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
DUI is far from a felony I said if he ain't carefull. I didn't say he was going to the pen now, but if he continues this trend, well.....

3afan
06-08-2008, 08:36 AM
bringing up UT in this was dumb and a lame attempt to stir up another UT-aTm thread, or there may be some other agenda, who knows

The University of Texas had, or has nothing to do with Benson's current "problems" .... same for any other grad of any other school ...

3afan
06-08-2008, 08:37 AM
nm

bobcat1
06-08-2008, 09:22 AM
I said typical TU. In the recent past couple of years this has been typical for former Longhorns to be arrested for crimes in and around Austin. No one ever said they were grads. Couldn't possibly be, could they? If they are, I am glad my son is attending elswhere. :D

Old Tiger
06-08-2008, 09:27 AM
I said typical TU. In the recent past couple of years this has been typical for former Longhorns to be arrested for crimes in and around Austin. No one ever said they were grads. Couldn't possibly be, could they? If they are, I am glad my son is attending elswhere. :D You're cool.

Necks_Fan
06-08-2008, 09:28 AM
I said typical TU. In the recent past couple of years this has been typical for former Longhorns to be arrested for crimes in and around Austin. No one ever said they were grads. Couldn't possibly be, could they? If they are, I am glad my son is attending elswhere. :D You are not helping your cause. The "TU" is what pissed all the T-shirt fans off anyway. I dont really think being a "TU" alum or student has anything to do with his legal troubles.

Old Tiger
06-08-2008, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
You are not helping your cause. The "TU" is what pissed all the T-shirt fans off anyway. I dont really think being a "TU" alum or student has anything to do with his legal troubles. Actually Texas fans don't really care much about when Aggies say "TU" as much as Aggies care when Texas fans say "Aggy"

bobcat1
06-08-2008, 10:16 AM
I'm neither an Aggy or TU fan. I just think it is really funny watching the little boys and girls(well some are little) get their panties in a wad everytime I say something sarcastic. :taunt:

I get big belly chuckles everytime Jasper chimes in and then here comes P4S and LHPM to the rescue not to metion 3afan.:D

I'm sorry I think and act differently than the rest of the sheep, but I see humor in pushin' the buttons of the flock. :redX: :devil:

Ranger Mom
06-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Oh well......it's RM to the rescue this time.

:taunt: :taunt:

On a side note:

I have a friend whose son attended A&M and turned into a HUGE partier, something he didn't do here! He is now attending UTPB.

On the other hand, one of my son's best friends (who partied all through High School) attends UT and has turned into a scholar...so much that my son says he is "no longer cool!"

That being said, I fail to see where it has anything to do with the school and everything to do with the person!!