PDA

View Full Version : Okay Pudlugger, I have two words 4 U....

cunbed10
11-23-2003, 03:48 AM
MAR LIN I'm taking the gloves off, Pud Meet me behind Dairy Queen for a fight, the Leps vs Dogs.
No more Mr. Nice Guy LaGrange vs Marlin III.

Pudlugger
11-23-2003, 07:28 AM
cunbed10:
MAR LIN I'm taking the gloves off, Pud Meet me behind Dairy Queen for a fight, the Leps vs Dogs.
No more Mr. Nice Guy LaGrange vs Marlin III.Ha Ha Save it for the game Cunbed10. BTW is Marlin that good or did Newton cave or both? Looks like it's time for the game face in La Grange 'cause we going to play some good old fashioned smash mouth football in a few days. The Leps will not roll over if that's what you think. Earliar in the year I said the Bulldogs would have to win some games first to get respect. Well yall did that.! Now the Leps better get ready 'cause I know yall want to play Bellville real bad and that road leads through Leopard country. See you Friday. Meanwhile I'm out. :cool:

<small>[ November 23, 2003, 06:30 AM: Message edited by: Pudlugger ]</small>

MARLINFAN
11-23-2003, 11:44 AM
WHO WILL PUT UP OR SHUT UP AFTER THIS WEEK. WINNER OF THIS GAMES GET BRAGGING RIGHTS ON THIS BOARD .

DO U AGREE

LH Panther Mom
11-23-2003, 11:48 AM
Marlinfan, I agree with you in part. IF you beat LG, you will have bragging rights to that win, but each fan, regardless of who they support, has bragging rights for their team.

cunbed10
11-24-2003, 08:48 AM
LH Panther Mom:
Marlinfan, I agree with you in part. IF you beat LG, you will have bragging rights to that win, but each fan, regardless of who they support, has bragging rights for their team.Newton was a very dangerous team, and if anyone tells you that they were comfortable Pud, they're lying, Newton is a team you have to jump on early, sorta like LaGrange, because with these two teams it's like if you wait long enough these two teams will come and get you so Marlin wasn't comfortable until the last 5 minutes, and if you think we r looking ahead of LaGrange, try this on for size, LaGrange won the toss, and elected to play a daytime game, and I don't think this is formidable for the Dogs, but we must play, and the chess match started before the Newton game cleared the field, so we have begun to prepare for the Leps, we haven't forgotten that Heartbreaking Loss in WAco and you still have several players that were apart of that team, #53, #4 #5 and a couple more so this week is Leps week we want overlook anyone again, thanks to LaGRange and Bellville, remember Dogs These two teams stop us from our dreams, LaGrange Bellville :mad:

cunbed10
11-24-2003, 08:50 AM
LH Panther Mom:
Marlinfan, I agree with you in part. IF you beat LG, you will have bragging rights to that win, but each fan, regardless of who they support, has bragging rights for their team.I luv u LH Panther Mom wink

duckbutter
11-24-2003, 10:40 AM
Pudlugger:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by cunbed10:
<strong>MAR LIN I'm taking the gloves off, Pud Meet me behind Dairy Queen for a fight, the Leps vs Dogs.
No more Mr. Nice Guy LaGrange vs Marlin III.Ha Ha Save it for the game Cunbed10. BTW is Marlin that good or did Newton cave or both? Looks like it's time for the game face in La Grange 'cause we going to play some good old fashioned smash mouth football in a few days. The Leps will not roll over if that's what you think. Earliar in the year I said the Bulldogs would have to win some games first to get respect. Well yall did that.! Now the Leps better get ready 'cause I know yall want to play Bellville real bad and that road leads through Leopard country. See you Friday. Meanwhile I'm out. :cool: </strong>[/QUO Newton didn't play to the best of their ability and made several mistakes. HOWEVER, I don't think we could have beaten Marlin on our best day this year, they just lined up and gave us a good ol thrashing. Their DL is so dominating that we couldn't even get a breath of air. They could collapse the holes and pursue from the backside before our backs even got moving good and our backs are not slow. Good luck Marlin and IF you play as a team you could make it to the big dance this yr.
Marlin 42
LG 6