PDA

View Full Version : nobogey72, Texasfootball2 and garciap77

DaHop72
06-06-2008, 07:47 AM
If you are bored and need something to do @2:00 tomorrow afternoon come out to Southern and you can throw rocks at me. (Just don't hit any of the boys):D :D

garciap77
06-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
If you are bored and need something to do @2:00 tomorrow afternoon come out to Southern and you can throw rocks at me. (Just don't hit any of the boys):D :D
:vrycnfsd:

P.S. Are you coming to FCA to support your team? We can throw rocks at you there too.:D ;)

DaHop72
06-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
:vrycnfsd:

P.S. Are you coming to FCA to support your team? We can throw rocks at you there too.:D ;) Probably not, I think I would be :vrycnfsd: :vrycnfsd: from dealing with 9-12 years olds all day.:D :D

nobogey72
06-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72

I'll be at the golf course (Club Championship). but I may have some of my people come out and chunk a rock or two.:D

Good Luck. This must be City Tournament time. I didn't think All-Starts had started yet.:confused:

DaHop72
06-06-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
I'll be at the golf course (Club Championship). but I may have some of my people come out and chunk a rock or two.:D

Good Luck. This must be City Tournament time. I didn't think All-Starts had started yet.:confused: :D :D If that's the case I better wear a hard-hat. Yes, it's the Tri-County Tournament. As long as you win it's Sat., Mon., Wed., Fri. and Sat. again. It's a great reward for the kids who win 1st or 2nd in their leagues.