PDA

View Full Version : Who,s coming to the Cory Fullbright fund raiser?

greendog fan
01-14-2003, 05:39 PM
Just wondering who on here is planning on coming. All of you out of towners stop by and say hello. I would love to meet ya,ll in person. My wife will be taking in the money that is raised and i will probbaly be sitting with her. It starts at 6 pm but the auction doesnt start till 8 pm Hope to see alot of people there.

DAWGFAN88
01-15-2003, 02:02 PM
I know there are several Everman fans coming to Burnet Saturday. I know of 45- 50 people for sure. But there are probaly many, many more.

See you Saturday.

rholl
01-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Note to Burnet fans and townspeople: The fund raiser event that you are having is great but I just wanted to let you know that there has also been a big event scheduled here by the media for Corey and in case Saturday, you think its strange you didn't see more Everman people, don't think its because we don't appreciate everything you have done....wow...after rereading that....I'm not even sure what I said....anyway 2 fund raisers for Corey this weekend thanks for all you've done!!

Sassy
01-16-2003, 09:16 AM
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS SO GREAT, HOW EVERYONE HAS COME TOGETHER TO SUPPORT COREY! THE CITY OF BURNET ARE FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY. IT'S LIKE WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY ALL WORKING TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL, TO HELP COREY. I KNOW HE IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER AND TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO HELP HIM BEAT ALL THE ODDS. KEEP THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT COMING. THIS GIVES A NEW LOOK AT HUMANITY FOR US ALL. IT IS A GREAT FEELING FOR EVERONE. WE ARE LIKE ONE AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GOING EVERYBODY.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

JANE FARAM (of EVERMAN)

greendog fan
01-16-2003, 05:43 PM
Sassy:
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT IT IS SO GREAT, HOW EVERYONE HAS COME TOGETHER TO SUPPORT COREY! THE CITY OF BURNET ARE FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY. IT'S LIKE WE ARE ONE BIG FAMILY ALL WORKING TOWARDS A COMMON GOAL, TO HELP COREY. I KNOW HE IS DOING SO MUCH BETTER AND TOGETHER WE ARE GOING TO HELP HIM BEAT ALL THE ODDS. KEEP THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT COMING. THIS GIVES A NEW LOOK AT HUMANITY FOR US ALL. IT IS A GREAT FEELING FOR EVERONE. WE ARE LIKE ONE AND THAT'S HOW IT SHOULD BE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GOING EVERYBODY.
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

JANE FARAM (of EVERMAN)Mark Cuban sent a basketball that was signed by all the basketball players. Lisa Hartman Black sent a signed picture of her and a pair of ostrich pants that she has. A lot of guys may want to bit one that one. (sniff sniff). I have alist of everything that is going up for auction if eny one is intrested. Entertament and raffle start at 6pm. Silent auction also starts at 6pm. Live auction starts at 8pm. Lots of good stuff donated. Better be there early. Will be standing room only.

greendog fan
01-17-2003, 05:59 PM
greendog fan:

Sassy:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

JANE FARAM (of EVERMAN)Mark Cuban sent a basketball that was signed by all the basketball players. Lisa Hartman Black sent a signed picture of her and a pair of ostrich pants that she has. A lot of guys may want to bit one that one. (sniff sniff). I have alist of everything that is going up for auction if eny one is intrested. Entertament and raffle start at 6pm. Silent auction also starts at 6pm. Live auction starts at 8pm. Lots of good stuff donated. Better be there early. Will be standing room only.Just got back form City hall. Alot more gifts has been donated. WE have 4 rifles, a 243 a 270. 7mm, and a 12 guage shotgun. Darly, THE MOOSE Johnson, donated aq signed football, Dolly Parton a signed picture. Bum Phillips, a signed western hat. A signed Basketball from the Dallas Mavericks. A sign fooball by Mack Brown. a signed pictureand a pair of Ostrich pants from Lisa Hartman Black(Clint Blacks wife) . Too many other things to write. Hope to see everyone in Burnet Saturday.

Chris Hart
01-17-2003, 07:25 PM
Even Bradshaw of the WWE is going to be there. He was an All-American at Abilene Christian while Coach Shipley was coaching there. Autographed pictures of him will be sold for $5.00/each, and he said he will match the amount raised by the pictures up to $1,000.00. Not a half-bad guy huh?

<small>[ January 17, 2003, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Chris Hart ]</small>