PDA

View Full Version : I am so dizzy right now

44INAROW
06-05-2008, 02:01 PM
I took off my glasses at the house at lunch and when I left to come back to work, I accidently picked up a pair of Mr44's "cheaters" instead of my glasses (I only wear them at work) anyway - these things are SOOO S T R O N G that it's making me dizzy - I don't know which is worse:
1) trying to work without any glasses and being blind as a bat or

2) wearing strong "cheaters" that make me dizzy, but I can at least see what I'm doing :doh:

pirate4state
06-05-2008, 02:59 PM
just go home! :D

be careful with those "cheaters"

AP Panther Fan
06-05-2008, 03:01 PM
I would take option

3) don't work and don't wear the glasses;)

jason
06-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would take option

3) don't work and don't wear the glasses;) what is the cat in your avatar doing ???

:eek:

nobogey72
06-05-2008, 03:07 PM
Don't rush into any quick decisions on which option to go with. My advice would be to take your glasses off, pour yourself a big glass of wine, drink it slowly, and carefully examine your 2 options carefully. I think that in about 30 minutes your problem will have taken care of itself.:)

44INAROW
06-05-2008, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by jason
what is the cat in your avatar doing ???

:1omg!: and where is his left paw?:D

Originally posted by nobogey72
Don't rush into any quick decisions on which option to go with. My advice would be to take your glasses off, pour yourself a big glass of wine, drink it slowly, and carefully examine your 2 options carefully. I think that in about 30 minutes your problem will have taken care of itself.:)

I hear that NoBogey - In less than 2 hours I'll be out of here and home - without a care in the world.. and tomorrow is FRIDAY ;)

oh and speaking of adult beverages - have you'll tried that Bud with the Clamato in it?

crzyjournalist03
06-05-2008, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
:1omg!: and where is his left paw?:D

I hear that NoBogey - In less than 2 hours I'll be out of here and home - without a care in the world.. and tomorrow is FRIDAY ;)

oh and speaking of adult beverages - have you'll tried that Bud with the Clamato in it?

They sell beer with STDs in them now???

WTH?

AP Panther Fan
06-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by jason
what is the cat in your avatar doing ???

typing....:mad:

44INAROW
06-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
They sell beer with STDs in them now???

WTH?

tomatoe/tomato
potatoe/potato
clamato/clamydia......... :D

zebrablue2
06-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72

:clap: :clap: :clap:

turbostud
06-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Get Lasik. I got it done in San Antonio for 1000 bucks.