PDA

View Full Version : Wow...breaking story on convicted steroid dealer in Plano...

kaorder1999
06-05-2008, 11:33 AM
BREAKING NEWS
Two bodies have been found in the Plano home of convicted steroids dealer David Jacobs, who recently agreed to tell the NFL which football players received banned substances he manufactured in recent years. The identities of the victims were not released pending notification of relatives. Details to follow.

eppy 12
06-05-2008, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
BREAKING NEWS
Two bodies have been found in the Plano home of convicted steroids dealer David Jacobs, who recently agreed to tell the NFL which football players received banned substances he manufactured in recent years. The identities of the victims were not released pending notification of relatives. Details to follow. the steroid who's who has just become no different that street dealing, sad state of affairs.....

kaorder1999
06-05-2008, 11:40 AM
sad deal....

this a murder/suicide deal or did someone kill him for talking or what?

kaorder1999
06-05-2008, 11:40 AM
BREAKING NEWS
Convicted Plano steroids dealer David Jacobs and girlfriend Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell were found dead in Jacobs' home this morning. Plano police are calling it a double homicide. Jacobs recently agreed to tell the NFL which football players received banned substances he manufactured in recent years. Details to follow.

eppy 12
06-05-2008, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
BREAKING NEWS
Convicted Plano steroids dealer David Jacobs and girlfriend Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell were found dead in Jacobs' home this morning. Plano police are calling it a double homicide. Jacobs recently agreed to tell the NFL which football players received banned substances he manufactured in recent years. Details to follow. damn........

kaorder1999
06-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
damn........

wow...double homicide. He says that he is going to release names of NFL players he had supplied steroids to and now he's dead....

eppy 12
06-05-2008, 11:47 AM
my thought as well, will the nfl become the latest drug war? plausible..:(

Emerson1
06-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Who cares as long as it's fun to watch.

eppy 12
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Who cares as long as it's fun to watch. that sux man:doh:

Maroon87
06-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Does Pacman have an alibi?:thinking:

eppy 12
06-05-2008, 12:06 PM
is romo now a hitman? romanowski, not mr simpson.

GreenMonster
06-05-2008, 12:32 PM
aww hail, Michael Irvin is gonna finally go to jail over this one. :eek:

Rabbit'93
06-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
aww hail, Michael Irvin is gonna finally go to jail over this one. :eek: :clap:

BILLYFRED0000
06-05-2008, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
Does Pacman have an alibi?:thinking:
Yeah I think he was in vegas paying off his bookies.

WOS87
06-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Looks like they are ruling it a murder-suicide..... not a double homicide

Authorities rule suicide for steroids dealer (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5822965.html)

Sweetwater Red
06-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by WOS87

Authorities rule suicide for steroids dealer (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5822965.html)

I agree with some of the comments at the bottom of the page.

Who tries to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the
stomach.

AP Panther Fan
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by WOS87

That is a bit strange...

I wonder how many people that actually commit suicide shoot themselves in the stomach and then the head. odd...

AP Panther Fan
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I agree with some of the comments at the bottom of the page.

Who tries to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the
stomach.

HA great minds think alike!:D

Sweetwater Red
06-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
HA great minds think alike!:D

Yes we do don't we?:thinking: :D

SWMustang
06-06-2008, 04:34 PM
snitches get stitches...

mustang04
06-06-2008, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
snitches get stitches...

i agree.

Txbroadcaster
06-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
i agree.

explain to me what that statement means

mustang04
06-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
explain to me what that statement means

well..you see...i is a pronoun pertaining to "me" and agree is a verb reflecting what action the subject "I" is doing....so "I Agree"

:)

Txbroadcaster
06-06-2008, 07:07 PM
well..you see...i is a pronoun pertaining to "me" and agree is a verb reflecting what action the subject "I" is doing....so "I Agree"

:)

DOOFUS..I mean the snitches get snitches line

pretty funny though

mustang04
06-06-2008, 07:09 PM
DOOFUS..I mean the snitches get snitches line

pretty funny though

meaning...its usually wise not to be a snitch....my dad taught me growing up the worst thing to be is a snitch (obviously there are certain circumstances) but for the most part its best not to be a tattle-tale

soooo....just keep your mouth shut and your nose clean

mustang04
06-06-2008, 07:10 PM
i think the problem is you misread it...it didnt say "snitches get snicthes"...it said "sNitches get sTitches" haha:D

Txbroadcaster
06-06-2008, 07:14 PM
meaning...its usually wise not to be a snitch....my dad taught me growing up the worst thing to be is a snitch (obviously there are certain circumstances) but for the most part its best not to be a tattle-tale

soooo....just keep your mouth shut and your nose clean

See, I have never understood that belief that you dont snitch on someone doing wrong, people like to make it sound bad with words like tattle and such, but someone snitching could save a life

Now I dont mean going to your boss everytime Joe Blow is 5 mins late, that is extreme, but I hate nothing more than hearing things like Cops dont snitch on other cops and things like that...BS...If your doing something illegal, then you deserve it if someone tells on you

and if someone is brave enough to tattle, then IMO they did something good for society

and your right I did read it wrong lol

mustang04
06-06-2008, 07:16 PM
See, I have never understood that belief that you dont snitch on someone doing wrong, people like to make it sound bad with words like tattle and such, but someone snitching could save a life

Now I dont mean going to your boss everytime Joe Blow is 5 mins late, that is extreme, but I hate nothing more than hearing things like Cops dont snitch on other cops and things like that...BS...If your doing something illegal, then you deserve it if someone tells on you

and if someone is brave enough to tattle, then IMO they did something good for society

and your right I did read it wrong lol

thats why i said there are certain circumstances....but c'mon...im not gonna snitch on someone if what they are doing doesnt really affect anyone else and it could possibly get my ass jumped for telling on them

Txbroadcaster
06-06-2008, 07:21 PM
thats why i said there are certain circumstances....but c'mon...im not gonna snitch on someone if what they are doing doesnt really affect anyone else and it could possibly get my ass jumped for telling on them

But what iif they are doing something that effects others? Just like the story I posted about the man hit by a car and no one would stop( not saying you would do that) But that ideal in today's society of I dont care as long as it does not bother me is part of the problem

I guess the old saying is true..It is better for a woman being attacked to yell fire than rape, because if she yells rape people wont help, yell fire and people think their place might catch on fire

WOS87
06-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Another news source has the following tidbit of info:

After the bodies were found, Plano police officers wearing masks over their faces were seen entering the house and taking evidence away, some in boxes. Police say they were undercover officers who need to protect their identities.

I have never heard of such a thing. Why would the police need to protect their identities? I would imagine whatever they find is going to be known by more than just the guys who searched the scene. And even so, it would be pretty hard to effectively run a murder investigation with all of the investigators maintaining complete anonymity.... Would they be interrogating suspects with the same masks over their faces?

Link ---> Steroid dealer death ruled a suicide (http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/060708dnmetjacobs.6e6fd7f.html)

catdaddy
06-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Undercover officers will hide their ID to keep criminals from recognizing them should a news video or newspaper photo happen to use it for the story... :smoker: