PDA

View Full Version : very difficult

themsu97
06-03-2008, 01:42 PM
to still be in school watching kids take finals...

but I will be playing golf after school the next few days...

AP Panther Fan
06-03-2008, 01:52 PM
What's even more difficult is me working with two girls calling me to say for instance....

"I have a headache"...

"we have no food"...

"when you get off work, I need to go to Walmart"...

"how am I supposed to get from cheerleading practice to work...you are making me an hour late"

gah....the list goes on and on.:crazy1:

RedWhiteBlue
06-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Or "sister won't let me have the gameboy",
"can I get play with my webkinz on the computer?",
"can I make some blueberry muffins?",
"can we play in the sprinkler?",
"when is Dad coming home from the golfcourse?",
and my favorite......
"are we going swimming when Dad gets up from his nap?"
That one really chapped my hind parts!!!!!:mad: :mad:

nobogey72
06-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
and my favorite......

You know what makes me mad? I'm on the couch watching TV and I need my wife to hand me the remote, BUT NO, she's vacumming and can't hear me yelling at her. That really makes me mad.:mad: :mad: She could vaccum later, like after I'm gone to bed or something.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All out CAT
06-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You know what makes me mad? I'm on the couch watching TV and I need my wife to hand me the remote, BUT NO, she's vacumming and can't hear me yelling at her. That really makes me mad.:mad: :mad: She could vaccum later, like after I'm gone to bed or something.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

second that!

Gontex
06-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by All out CAT
second that!
Sounds perfectly reasonable to me as well. I mean, c'mon now, what's more important? Getting the vacuuming done or me taking a nap. I mean after all you have got to take care of your priorities, don't you?

CenTexSports
06-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Man do I feel you pain. I went home at lunch and laid down on the couch. Do you think my wife could keep the three grandkids quiet while I got a nap. No way! I had to sleep through her yelling at the kids to eat their lunch and listen to the 3 month old cry because she was waiting for a bottle.

No consideration at all.

AP Panther Fan
06-03-2008, 02:41 PM
She could vaccum later, like after I'm gone to bed or something.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow...that is my favorite time to vacuum...THE BEDROOM!:D

Sweetwater Red
06-03-2008, 02:43 PM
and my favorite......

Sounds to me like Dad needs to trade-in for a newer model with
more energy to take care of this kinda stuff while he is taking a
nap.:evillol:

RedWhiteBlue
06-03-2008, 02:44 PM
What's hilarious.... is along with my husband.... you would get the remote, the couch and the vaccuum..............

RedWhiteBlue
06-03-2008, 02:47 PM
in the divorce. AND I would buy all new stuff with your money just like your wife Bogey and you know it, if you even thought about yelling at us about taking a nap. Get off your lazy arse and go to another part of the house if you can't sleep!!!:kiss: :kiss:

All out CAT
06-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
Man do I feel you pain. I went home at lunch and laid down on the couch. Do you think my wife could keep the three grandkids quiet while I got a nap. No way! I had to sleep through her yelling at the kids to eat their lunch and listen to the 3 month old cry because she was waiting for a bottle.

No consideration at all.

I like this one...yell at the kids to tell them to be quite...

Wife: "Your daddy's is trying to take a nap."

Me: oblivious...never knew the kids existed at the time.

nobogey72
06-03-2008, 03:18 PM
in the divorce. AND I would buy all new stuff with your money just like your wife Bogey and you know it, if you even thought about yelling at us about taking a nap. Get off your lazy arse and go to another part of the house if you can't sleep!!!:kiss: :kiss:

Whatever! Why should I be the one to be put out---- have to get up, move to another room, blah blah blah. The point is---she should either 1) get a quieter vaccum or 2) get a hearing aid so that she can hear me yelling 3) get a 2nd job so she could hire someone to vaccum when I'm not trying to nap or watch TV. :cool: :cool: :D

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Wow...that is my favorite time to vacuum...THE BEDROOM!:D hmm, analogy?

AP Panther Fan
06-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
hmm, analogy?

no, spiteful #*($%

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
no, spiteful #*($% :eek:

Old Green
06-03-2008, 03:28 PM
You know what makes me mad? I'm on the couch watching TV and I need my wife to hand me the remote, BUT NO, she's vacumming and can't hear me yelling at her. That really makes me mad.:mad: :mad: She could vaccum later, like after I'm gone to bed or something.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :fnypost:

BreckTxLonghorn
06-03-2008, 03:30 PM
You know what really grinds my gears?

This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus

RedWhiteBlue
06-03-2008, 03:31 PM
Whatever! Why should I be the one to be put out---- have to get up, move to another room, blah blah blah. The point is---she should either 1) get a quieter vaccum or 2) get a hearing aid so that she can hear me yelling 3) get a 2nd job so she could hire someone to vaccum when I'm not trying to nap or watch TV. :cool: :cool: :D
Sorry, did you say something??
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn

This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/cpipe.jpgRELAX, take a breath...

Sweetwater Red
06-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
hmm, analogy?

Dude!:doh::dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
06-03-2008, 03:54 PM

This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus

WTH????:confused:

BreckTxLonghorn
06-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Family Guy people.

RedWhiteBlue
06-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
WTH????:confused:
Shhhhhh, don't tell him that she is gay.

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Dude!:doh::dispntd: j/k.......geez

Sweetwater Red
06-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Family Guy people.

Thank you. I was hoping someone stole your password or
something. Besides Lindsey Lohan...blah and gag.:thinking: