PDA

View Full Version : Fyi

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 10:47 AM
If you start a thread about any of the CURRENT presidential candidates it will get moved off the board!

Save yourself & the other mods the trouble and

DON'T DO IT!

Thank you.

SWMustang
06-03-2008, 10:47 AM
no "I like Ike?"

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If you start a thread about any of the presidential candidates it will get moved off the board!

DON'T DO IT!

Thank you. yes ma'am

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
no "I like Ike?" Turner? Isn't he dead? :p

current

ronwx5x
06-03-2008, 10:50 AM
If you start a thread about any of the presidential candidates it will get moved off the board!

DON'T DO IT!

Thank you.

This sounds like a political threat.
;)

SWMustang
06-03-2008, 10:54 AM
Tipper Canoe and Tyler too

SWMustang
06-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Mondale/Ferraro - ehhh I got nothing :confused:

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 11:10 AM
I edited the original post just for you wise guys! :p

Phil C
06-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Also this will help everyone to do what is very important to:

BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

:mad:

Ranger Mom
06-03-2008, 11:14 AM
I think "some" people just start these threads, knowing they will be moved anyway....just because they can.

Maybe a 3 day suspension is in order for those that "know better"...it may cut down on it somewhat!;)

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think "some" people just start these threads, knowing they will be moved anyway....just because they can.

Maybe a 3 day suspension is in order for those that "know better"...it may cut down on it somewhat!;)

Works for me!

CenTexSports
06-03-2008, 11:27 AM
I am very confused. Can you name the people that we can not post a thread about?

If you keep putting restrictions on these type of things, we will only be able to talk about 3a football all year around and everybody knows how boring that would be.

crzyjournalist03
06-03-2008, 11:27 AM
So, Mike Huckabee or John Edwards...who do you prefer???

Ranger Mom
06-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by CenTexSports
I am very confused. Can you name the people that we can not post a thread about?

If you keep putting restrictions on these type of things, we will only be able to talk about 3a football all year around and everybody knows how boring that would be.

"Keep" putting restrictions? The rule about "current presidential candidates" (That would go for the current president too) has been on record here for several years...I don't see what is so difficult to understand about that!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

3afan
06-03-2008, 11:39 AM
one post reported Hillary (sorry I but I had to say her name) had conceded ... but CNN reports thats not the case ..... so for a few minutes it was OK to post about her, but apparantly now its not ... maybe

or maybe not

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 11:39 AM
"Keep" putting restrictions? The rule about "current presidential candidates" (That would go for the current president too) has been on record here for several years...I don't see what is so difficult to understand about that!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Me either!

I'm thinking they think they are being cute & won't like it when we attempt to be cute by suspending them. :)

Phil C
06-03-2008, 11:42 AM
It is best to BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

Besides no matter who gets elected with the way things are going - HANG ONTO YOUR HATS!

Phil C
06-03-2008, 11:46 AM
My great grandfather voted for William Jennings Bryan for President - three times.

Ranger Mom
06-03-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
one post reported Hillary (sorry I but I had to say her name) had conceded ... but CNN reports thats not the case ..... so for a few minutes it was OK to post about her, but apparantly now its not ... maybe

or maybe not

It was "OK to post" because it wasn't immediately moved off the board?? It was there for 8 minutes before being removed....this is the first time I have even been on today and it had been posted and moved before I signed on.

Regardless of the opinion of some....we DON'T just sit here 24/7 and moderate posts!!!

We didn't mind the political posts several years ago until certain posters ALWAYS had to turn it in to an argument or started mud slinging....kinda like the UT/A&M threads....grown men turn into hateful little crybaby boys for some reason!!!

You never see us "girls" arguing about this stuff....

:D

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 11:54 AM
mom, i picked up milk so change your sig....;) :p

Ranger Mom
06-03-2008, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by eppy 12
mom, i picked up milk so change your sig....;) :p

:hand: You just wish you were being stalked!!;) :p

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM
:hand: You just wish you were being stalked!!;) :p actually, that frightens me, unless it's like rose and charlie........:thinking:

rockdale80
06-03-2008, 11:58 AM
It was "OK to post" because it wasn't immediately moved off the board?? It was there for 8 minutes before being removed....this is the first time I have even been on today and it had been posted and moved before I signed on.

Regardless of the opinion of some....we DON'T just sit here 24/7 and moderate posts!!!

We didn't mind the political posts several years ago until certain posters ALWAYS had to turn it in to an argument or started mud slinging....kinda like the UT/A&M threads....grown men turn into hateful little crybaby boys for some reason!!!

You never see us "girls" arguing about this stuff....

:D

Because girls should be busy cooking and cleaning. :)

Ranger Mom
06-03-2008, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Because girls should be busy cooking and cleaning. :)

Oops!!! I guess I didn't get the memo!!:)

SWMustang
06-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
So, Mike Huckabee or John Edwards...who do you prefer???

My man JC said to go with Huck. Maybe we could have a mock election between those two candidates. I wonder how many idiots are going to vote for Edwards? :D Let the verbal assaults resume!

pirate4state
06-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Because girls should be busy cooking and cleaning. :) You make me laugh! :mad: :D

SintonFan
06-03-2008, 12:46 PM
If you start a thread about any of the CURRENT presidential candidates it will get moved off the board!

DON'T DO IT!

Thank you.
You need the power of First Lady Nancy Reagan. She can come in and start a whole "Don't do it!" campaign with adds showing your brain in a frying pan illustrating what happens when you talk about the current presidential candidates.
I'm sure a couple of posters here MUST have her phone number.

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You need the power of First Lady Nancy Reagan. She can come in and start a whole "Don't do it!" campaign with adds showing your brain in a frying pan illustrating what happens when you talk about the current presidential candidates.
I'm sure a couple of posters here MUST have her phone number. :thinking: it went thru the wash..:(

ronwx5x
06-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
It is best to BE POLITICALLY CORRECT!!

Besides no matter who gets elected with the way things are going - HANG ONTO YOUR HATS!

BUT I DON'T HAVE A HAT!

SintonFan
06-03-2008, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by eppy 12
:thinking: it went thru the wash..:(
That's funny. I'd swear you most likely would have one of the current presidential candidate's numbers. You know, the one who has an adam's apple but isn't supposed too?;)

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
That's funny. I'd swear you most likely would have one of the current presidential candidate's numbers. You know, the one who has an adam's apple but isn't supposed too?;) 867-5309, oops, that's jenny(bush):thinking:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-03-2008, 01:54 PM

DON'T DO IT!

Thank you.

FYI:

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/genericv2/469/35/01AwcAX2ekjcIAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

:)

eppy 12
06-03-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
FYI:

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sctm/genericv2/469/35/01AwcAX2ekjcIAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA:.jpg

:) http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/eppy12/hanky3.jpg