PDA

View Full Version : Astros Fans

sahen
06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
those of yall that wanted tickets to see the Astros/Yankees, the Astros have released the tickets that weren't sold...you can still get plenty of good tickets for face value (+ ticketmaster fees) on astros.com, just thought yall would like to know....go 'stros!

look for the red sox remaining tickets to be released in a couple weeks (i dunno for sure if they will but im just guessing since this happened w/ the yankees it'd happen w/ them too)

etbu
06-03-2008, 07:09 AM
I paid four fifty for two Sox tickets on field level and good luck getting in the house cheap for either series.

crzyjournalist03
06-03-2008, 09:07 AM
what fees does ticketmaster.com charge...isn't it like $8.00 a ticket or something crazy like that?

sahen
06-03-2008, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by etbu
I paid four fifty for two Sox tickets on field level and good luck getting in the house cheap for either series.

im telling you yall all got screwed, you wouldnt get field level seats but i woudl think they will open up the seats left for the red soxs too when it gets close enough...i had found some good deals for the yankees and soxs prior to this and got front row upper deck 300 level tickets by first base for under face value on father's day and I found some behind the plate upper deck for under face value as well for the sunday soxs game, but most people were mortaging their house for tickets it seemed....anyway, i dont know if any or left i'll check when i get home but there were plenty last night...

sahen
06-03-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
what fees does ticketmaster.com charge...isn't it like $8.00 a ticket or something crazy like that?

depends on the seat, but its either by them at ticket master plus fees, (ones i bought were 25 dollars plus about 6 dollars in fees so made them 31) the same seats (or atleast right by it) are selling on ebay for 100 bucks a seat...so pick your posion, i'd rather just pay 6 extra than 4 times face to a scalper...

sahen
06-03-2008, 05:33 PM
ok i lied..i just checked and tickets are still left for friday and sundays game w/ the yankees...only standing room for the red soxes still but like i said, i'd check 2 weeks before...

offduty
06-03-2008, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by etbu

well if you have a friend who knows somebody on one of the baseball teams you might have a shot lol

sahen
06-17-2008, 09:23 PM
ttt....Astros just released the tickets left for the Red Soxs series on astros.com....if you want to watch the Red Soxs kick the Astros head in then you can get them from there...:(

SWMustang
06-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by sahen
ttt....Astros just released the tickets left for the Red Soxs series on astros.com....if you want to watch the Red Soxs kick the Astros head in then you can get them from there...:(

heck, if you want to see the Astros get there heads kicked in you can do it a lot cheaper and by any team in MLB. :)

FYI:
I've come to enjoy the club level seats. You can get a BBQ sandwhich with the best potato salad I've ever had for 10.50. Hell of a deal for ball park prices. Especially considering that a hot dog runs you about 7 bucks. :)