PDA

View Full Version : Celina 7 on 7

orange machine
05-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Anybody no how they are doing, i cant make the games. How is the rest of that district doing also?

Necks_Fan
05-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Anybody no how they are doing, i cant make the games. How is the rest of that district doing also? Is it actually possible that they could lose?

:thinking: :confused:

orange machine
05-31-2008, 04:18 PM
Of course they can cant anybody lose.

Necks_Fan
05-31-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by orange machine
Of course they can cant anybody lose. Not according to your fellow Celina posters. They are invincible.

orange machine
05-31-2008, 04:55 PM
Well believe it or not most Celina fans do not think that way.

BILLYFRED0000
06-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
Not according to your fellow Celina posters. They are invincible.

Their beatable. All you need to do is have total committment and dedication and step out on the field. Any given friday folks. We did lose to LH a couple of years ago. And we have lost 5 times in the last ten years. We can lose. But you better bring all of it cause we will.

Necks_Fan
06-01-2008, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
Their beatable. All you need to do is have total committment and dedication and step out on the field. Any given friday folks. We did lose to LH a couple of years ago. And we have lost 5 times in the last ten years. We can lose. But you better bring all of it cause we will. That't the thing I love about Celina Football. I have never been anywhere close to Celina or it's football team or any game they've played, but they have the right mentality.

They know going in that they are going to play their asses off and the other team had better bring it to even keep it close. I know that if we played the same way, then we would damn sure have won more games. When you go into a game worrying about how big their d line is or how strong their running back is, you lose confidence and then you get a heavy dose of what you worried about. The best I have ever seen us play was the playoff game in 06-07 against Bellville. We lost the reg season game like 42-14 or something but our ENTIRE town knew that we were going to win the playoff rematch and we went out there and kicked their asses up and down the field. 26-6.

My point is, if you have the right mentality like Celina, it doesn't matter who you are playing, because you know you can win.

orange machine
06-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
That't the thing I love about Celina Football. I have never been anywhere close to Celina or it's football team or any game they've played, but they have the right mentality.

They know going in that they are going to play their asses off and the other team had better bring it to even keep it close. I know that if we played the same way, then we would damn sure have won more games. When you go into a game worrying about how big their d line is or how strong their running back is, you lose confidence and then you get a heavy dose of what you worried about. The best I have ever seen us play was the playoff game in 06-07 against Bellville. We lost the reg season game like 42-14 or something but our ENTIRE town knew that we were going to win the playoff rematch and we went out there and kicked their asses up and down the field. 26-6.

My point is, if you have the right mentality like Celina, it doesn't matter who you are playing, because you know you can win.

Thats a great quote Necks. We have been out mathced in many games as far as size and talent, but when you have heart and total dedication to your team, coaches and town you find away to win. You might be bigger and stronger than us, but we have the heart and get ready we are gonna hit you right in the mouth the entire football game.