PDA

View Full Version : What's worse than a..........

Necks_Fan
05-31-2008, 12:44 PM
loaded to the top port-o-can on a near 100 degree day?------

Nothing.

STANG RED
05-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
loaded to the top port-o-can on a near 100 degree day?------

Nothing.

Oh yes there is.

Having it tipped over while your inside is much worse.:eek:

I'm not advocating it, but I was on jobsite once where the men were getting pretty upset about the port o cans not being cleaned regularly. So somebody (and I'm not saying who:D ) decided it would be a good idea to burn one down one day. Man you should have seen that thing burn. It burned for hours and continued to smolder for several days after. But the johns started getting cleaned a lot more.:D

Necks_Fan
05-31-2008, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh yes there is.

I'm not advocating it, but I was on jobsite once where the men were getting pretty upset about the port o cans not being cleaned regularly. So somebody (and I'm not saying who:D ) decided it would be a good idea to burn one down one day. Man you should have seen that thing burn. It burned for hours and continued to smolder for several days after. But the johns started getting cleaned a lot more.:D Oh the aroma. How nice it is.:D

loboes86
05-31-2008, 02:02 PM
The out-houses at cotton-wood campground in the Big Bend are pretty special in the middle of summer.:thinking:

injuredinmelee
05-31-2008, 09:16 PM
do the guys that empty these things make 6 figures cause thats what it would take to get me to do it?

coach
06-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Oh yes there is.

I'm not advocating it, but I was on jobsite once where the men were getting pretty upset about the port o cans not being cleaned regularly. So somebody (and I'm not saying who:D ) decided it would be a good idea to burn one down one day. Man you should have seen that thing burn. It burned for hours and continued to smolder for several days after. But the johns started getting cleaned a lot more.:D

that would make a nice candle scent