PDA

View Full Version : How concerned should I be??

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 10:38 PM
Debbie can tell you I am not one to go to the Doctor....(I know Deb, I REALLY need to go!!)

Anyway, I was talking to Rita last night on YIM and decided to go to bed. As I was closing everything down on my computer I started feeling EXTREMELY nauseous.....I got up to go to bed and a wave of dizziness like I have never had came over me. I literally had to hold on to the wall to walk and it wasn't going away.

I walked out of my office (I guess staggered would be a better word) and across a little hall area into the living room. All the while holding on to the wall. I got about 5 feet into the living room and knew I wasn't gonna be able to make it to my bedroom.

I remember thinking I should turn around and go get Shane because I knew he was up. At that point I was holding on to the door frame of my coat closet...that is the last thing I remember.

I woke up, face up back in the little hallway area, drenched in sweat, and no idea how I got there.

The dizziness was gone, so I got up and went to bed. I have been lethargic feeling all day, but haven't had another episode like that again.

A couple of the girls at work said it sounded like my blood pressure got too low....my boss said it sounded like some of the symptoms he had when he had his stroke!!

pirate4state
05-30-2008, 10:51 PM
OMG Kellye, this isn't good. There are so many things that could be wrong. Please, go see a doctor and have a complete physical. :(

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
OMG Kellye, this isn't good. There are so many things that could be wrong. Please, go see a doctor and have a complete physical. :(

I was afraid someone was gonna say that.....I have a doctor phobia!!:(

DaHop72
05-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I was afraid someone was gonna say that.....I have a doctor phobia!!:( You need to get this taken care of ASAP. Or at least before football season.:D :D

No, seriously ASAP.

pirate4state
05-30-2008, 11:04 PM
I was afraid someone was gonna say that.....I have a doctor phobia!!:( you need to get over it...i have a needle phobia. i don't mind the actual shot, but i can't watch them stick me haha

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
you need to get over it...i have a needle phobia. i don't mind the actual shot, but i can't watch them stick me haha

I thought I was doing good to still be going to the chiropractor every other day!!

I don't even have a doctor here!!

kepdawg
05-30-2008, 11:09 PM
Sounds to me like someone has cooties!

Go see a doctor!

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Sounds to me like someone has cooties!

Go see a doctor!

You don't think a Mountain Dew would help?? Or maybe soup and Root Beer?

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2008, 11:19 PM
That does NOT sound good, and the symptoms could be lots of things. You need to at least find a minor emergency doctor asap. :(

kepdawg
05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
You don't think a Mountain Dew would help?? Or maybe soup and Root Beer?

You should try a chocolate milk shake!

pirate4state
05-30-2008, 11:20 PM
your potassium level could be low and that could lead to alot of weird things.

heart disease is a silent killer for women

please,please go see a doctor just to put your mind (and ours) at ease. :)

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 11:23 PM
I was just SO SHOCKED to wake up on the floor. I don't know if I crawled there, if I fell, or what!!

My first waking thought was, "wouldn't Shane and/or Amanda freaked out if they had walked in here and found me??"

I didn't even look at the clock, so I have no idea how long I was "out"

Old Tiger
05-31-2008, 02:19 PM
diabetic?

44INAROW
06-02-2008, 10:57 AM
did you go to the doctor yet?

Ranger Mom
06-02-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
did you go to the doctor yet?

No...I have felt fine since that night!!!

I know...I know...I still need to go!!

DaHop72
06-02-2008, 12:53 PM
No...I have felt fine since that night!!!

I know...I know...I still need to go!! :mad: :mad: Since you are not going to do it for yourself, do it for Kelissa.

Snydertigersrul
06-04-2008, 10:03 AM
Debbie can tell you I am not one to go to the Doctor....(I know Deb, I REALLY need to go!!)

Anyway, I was talking to Rita last night on YIM and decided to go to bed. As I was closing everything down on my computer I started feeling EXTREMELY nauseous.....I got up to go to bed and a wave of dizziness like I have never had came over me. I literally had to hold on to the wall to walk and it wasn't going away.

I walked out of my office (I guess staggered would be a better word) and across a little hall area into the living room. All the while holding on to the wall. I got about 5 feet into the living room and knew I wasn't gonna be able to make it to my bedroom.

I remember thinking I should turn around and go get Shane because I knew he was up. At that point I was holding on to the door frame of my coat closet...that is the last thing I remember.

I woke up, face up back in the little hallway area, drenched in sweat, and no idea how I got there.

The dizziness was gone, so I got up and went to bed. I have been lethargic feeling all day, but haven't had another episode like that again.

A couple of the girls at work said it sounded like my blood pressure got too low....my boss said it sounded like some of the symptoms he had when he had his stroke!!

GO TO THE DOCTOR KELLYE, WE NEED AND WANT YOU AROUND FOR A LONG TIME.