PDA

View Full Version : Kansas can KISS MY BOOTY...

lepfan
05-30-2008, 10:28 PM
I will be mailing the $3000 check to the Kansas Dept. of Revenue tomorrow! THANK GOD I am finished with that hell hole...now if I could just convince my son to move out of there!

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
I will be mailing the $3000 check to the Kansas Dept. of Revenue tomorrow! THANK GOD I am finished with that hell hole...now if I could just convince my son to move out of there!

He STAYED??:eek: :eek:

lepfan
05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He STAYED??:eek: :eek: Had to do with a girl...but they are now just friends....and he loves his job. He was gonna move when they split, but the company didn't want him to leave so they promoted him to a supervisor position and gave him a $7 an hour raise...he loves his job so he stayed...it is 13 hours away and we really miss him!

Ranger Mom
05-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Had to do with a girl...but they are now just friends....and he loves his job. He was gonna move when they split, but the company didn't want him to leave so they promoted him to a supervisor position and gave him a $7 an hour raise...he loves his job so he stayed...it is 13 hours away and we really miss him!

Awww....I bet you do!!!!

lepfan
05-30-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Awww....I bet you do!!!! Especially when he called to say his ex girlfriend's parents were taking him to the ER...he was feeling really bad. I just sat on the couch and cried! I am so glad they are there...they always have and still treat him like one of their own even though the kids have decided they are not going to work out.

Necks_Fan
05-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Had to do with a girl...but they are now just friends....and he loves his job. He was gonna move when they split, but the company didn't want him to leave so they promoted him to a supervisor position and gave him a $7 an hour raise...he loves his job so he stayed...it is 13 hours away and we really miss him! $7 per hour raise? Sheesh.

I thought I was doing good with a .50 raise. Lol. Dang.

lepfan
06-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Necks_Fan
$7 per hour raise? Sheesh.

I thought I was doing good with a .50 raise. Lol. Dang. Went from $11/hr to $18 hour.....but with that came a lot of responsibility and headache...he is learning what it takes to find, hire, and keep good help!!!