PDA

View Full Version : Indigenous (sp) Tribe found in Brazil!

BreckTxLonghorn
05-30-2008, 11:10 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7426794.stm

This is so frikkin' cool.

footballgal
05-30-2008, 11:32 AM
awesome!

Jason1725
05-30-2008, 11:33 AM
How freaked out they must have been seeing a helicoptor for the first time ever, what was going through their minds?

BreckTxLonghorn
05-30-2008, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Jason1725
How freaked out they must have been seeing a helicoptor for the first time ever, what was going through their minds?

Did you see the pictures with the bow & arrows? They wanted to shoot down that big-ass bird!!

Jason1725
05-30-2008, 11:36 AM
LOL! yeah they did

BreckTxLonghorn
05-30-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
we need to go in and christanize them and show them the benifits of a democratic system. if they resist.. Nuke-um.

1) If you actually read the article (obviously you didn't), you'd see they are protected to preserve their natural order of life and that there is fear of actually coming in contact with them due to the fear of disease (them getting it from us, since they have not built up the immunities living in their culture).
2) Your comments are as helpful as an erection at a swim meet. Please keep your horrible attempts at sarcasm to yourself and try posting something to contribute to a conversation. We all know your position; we get it. Please stop beating the dead horse that is your 'wit', or go move in with Susan Sarandon to whatever country she plans on moving to. That way you two can go gripe about the degradation of our country and then find other ways to gripe about where you are currently.

Thx k bye.

LH Panther Mom
05-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7426794.stm

This is so frikkin' cool.
I went through the slideshow that was on yahoo this morning before I came to work. :2thumbsup

Sorry that "some" feel the need to ruin the thread. :dispntd:

Sweetwater Red
05-30-2008, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I went through the slideshow that was on yahoo this morning before I came to work. :2thumbsup

Sorry that "some" feel the need to ruin the thread. :dispntd:

I wonder where it is on a map. I'd like to see how close it is
to any known area.