PDA

View Full Version : I HATE football season....

Ranger Mom
12-27-2003, 08:54 PM
....being over!! (GOTCHA!!)

It is so quiet and lonely in here right now. My computer has been messing up and I have been ROM for several days now. I finally got it to complete running the scan disk and defragging and it seems to have corrected itself.

Now I am back and there is absolutely NO ONE to talk to! frown

<small>[ December 27, 2003, 07:54 PM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-27-2003, 10:07 PM
I too figured there would be more to talk about during the offseason.

marlin fan
12-27-2003, 10:27 PM
Hey mom! what are you up to??? yeah it sucks when football season is over!!! It looks like there is going to be a long off season!!!

Ranger Mom
12-27-2003, 10:30 PM
It will pick up. I think (or hope anyway) that poster's are enjoying their holidays!!

poncho
12-27-2003, 11:37 PM
I hope it picks up before the Feb. realignment. :cool:

3afan2K3
12-27-2003, 11:54 PM
I will always be here

BigRedfan
12-28-2003, 12:15 AM
I will check in every once in a while from now until the latter part of April. We have sold our house in Mineola and will be moving to the big city of Tyler. Between packing and supervising the building of our new house, I am going to be very busy for the next 3 months.

Old No. 7
12-28-2003, 08:04 AM
poncho:
I hope it picks up before the Feb. realignment. :cool: I bet it picks up after the realignment. :D

BHKrystal06
12-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Yea, during offseason this board DIES. What's realignment?

Bandera YaYa
12-28-2003, 10:07 PM
I know what you mean, it's slim pickens here...
hopefully, everyone is having a great holiday and will check back in later on. My girls are out and about, so I'm home alone...so I'm enjoying the souls that are on here tonite!! :D

Bandera YaYa
12-28-2003, 10:09 PM
BHKrystal06:
Yea, during offseason this board DIES. What's realignment?It's where UIL looks at the schools enrollment and decided who will play in what district and division. Every few years it gets jumbled around.

sinton66
12-29-2003, 10:33 AM
BHKrystal06:
Yea, during offseason this board DIES. What's realignment?Obviously you weren't here last off season. We had a good time on here talking about all sorts of things. Many of you have seen me say that what most of us prefer on this site is intelligent contribution. Thats during the season. After the season, it's time for our sense of humor to shine through. Between now and Baseball season, we usually get some very humorous stuff going.

BHKrystal06
12-29-2003, 11:01 AM
sinton66:

BHKrystal06:
Yea, during offseason this board DIES. What's realignment?Obviously you weren't here last off season. We had a good time on here talking about all sorts of things. Many of you have seen me say that what most of us prefer on this site is intelligent contribution. Thats during the season. After the season, it's time for our sense of humor to shine through. Between now and Baseball season, we usually get some very humorous stuff going.I was "here" last offseason, but I just didn't post. I don't remember anything too humorous, but I guess I'm wrong huh?

Ranger Mom
12-29-2003, 11:28 AM
In my opinion, off-season is where you get to know each other better!!

I enjoy the off-season topics - during that time no one complains about topics being non-football related!!

I said it was "quiet and lonely", I never said it was boring!! How can anything be boring with Sinton66, 3afan2K3, Jason, etc???

In the Top Ten posts of all time - I believe the top 3 were all started during the off-season!!

Phil C
12-29-2003, 12:58 PM
Don't forget the boys and girls are playing basketball now. You an go enjoy a high school game in a nice warm gym. :)