PDA

View Full Version : It was just beginning to get fun

STANG RED
05-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Then mean ol Ranger Mom had to shut us down.:crying: :bigcry: :weeping: :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
05-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Sorry....the condescending one was getting too political and I am going to bed soon, and was scared to leave it open.

You know who to blame!!;)

STANG RED
05-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Sorry....the condescending one was getting too political and I am going to bed soon, and was scared to leave it open.

You know who to blame!!;)

Well I think you pulled the trigger a little too soon. So I think I'm going to start a campaign to get your high mod wages docked a little, just to teach you a lesson.:taunt: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
05-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Well I think you pulled the trigger a little too soon. So I think I'm going to start a campaign to get your high mod wages docked a little, just to teach you a lesson.:taunt: :kiss:

Please don't...I don't wanna have to change my vote on that poll thread!!!

:D

Anytime I have gone against my better judgment and left one of "those" threads open, it has come back to bite me in the butt!!

LH Panther Mom
05-28-2008, 10:36 PM
If it hadn't been RM, I guarantee it would've been me when I got finished with camp stuff. :kiss:

Ranger Mom
05-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
If it hadn't been RM, I guarantee it would've been me when I got finished with camp stuff. :kiss:

:devil: :devil: :devil:

STANG RED
05-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Careful now.........
Dont make me have to come after some of your big mod paycheck as well. I'll do it, and dont think I wont.:mad: :kiss:

Ranger Mom
05-28-2008, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Careful now.........
Dont make me have to come after some of your big mod paycheck as well. I'll do it, and dont think I wont.:mad: :kiss:

I wish you would...then you can tell us where to find it!!:)

pirate4state
05-28-2008, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wish you would...then you can tell us where to find it!!:) No kidding. A 2nd paycheck would come in handy right about now!

LH Panther Mom
05-28-2008, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
No kidding. A 2nd paycheck would come in handy right about now!
No kidding!

STANG RED
05-28-2008, 11:24 PM
Yall would just squander it on something silly like gasoline or something if you had it.:p