Old Tiger
05-28-2008, 04:37 PM
wow....idiots

Highschoolfan78
05-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Mr. Ed will be questioned in front of congress...What a photographic moment

Emerson1
05-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Why are horses held in such higher regard than other animals?

I could go for a Horse Sandwich right now

GreenMonster
05-28-2008, 06:05 PM
This is just one more instance in our country where the politicians think that they know more than the experts. The politicians are going to have some hearings, pass some new regulations to "better"the sport, and then walk away from the mess they created just like they have done with the educations system.

Old Tiger
05-28-2008, 06:17 PM
Facts are more racing horses get hurt playing in fields than on tracks.

rockdale80
05-28-2008, 06:21 PM
That is exciting stuff. This way congress can play with smoke and mirrors to distract us from bigger issues.

pirate4state
05-28-2008, 06:56 PM
oye.....

zebrablue2
05-28-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
This is just one more instance in our country where the politicians think that they know more than the experts. The politicians are going to have some hearings, pass some new regulations to "better"the sport, and then walk away from the mess they created just like they have done with the educations system.

:clap:-- very true.....

STANG RED
05-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

Exactley!

You would think they could find more important issues to deal with. I know I could certainly point out a few more pressing and important issues than this silly nonsense.

But you know,,,,,,,, this does bring up an interesting thought.
If horses get as broken down and usless as our congress has become,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they turn em into dog food.:thinking: