PDA

View Full Version : JASPER YOUR CROW BUFFET AWAITS!!!!!!!

2KDawg
12-07-2002, 10:31 PM
COME AND GET IT!!!!!!!!
Where is Jasper at? The way they talked this week and all season, they will have enough crow to last them till next year! Sorry you had to find out the hard way what happens to teams that underestimate THE BURNET BULLDOGS!!!!!! Have fun at Basketball practice monday! OK thats enough rubbing... Great Game Burnet! LETS TAKE STATE!!!

Bulldog Fan
12-07-2002, 10:36 PM
We are still here. Congratulations Burnet. You played an awesome game. Good luck next week. We wish you well.

2KDawg
12-07-2002, 11:21 PM
Thanks, i have to admit jasper had a great team but i dont think they gave burnet enough credit coming into the game. By the time they relized burnet came to play it was already to late to come back... For a minute there i thought jasper was making a great come back and was moving the ball well, but that interception in the third turned the whole game and momentum around. It seemed to kill jaspers confidence... Good luck to jasper and i hope we can meet up again next year!
GO DAWGS!!!! TAKE STATE!

Jason1725
12-07-2002, 11:35 PM
You seem to be confusing some fans with what the team actually believed. The team was in the know about what they were up against. I again state I wish your TEAM the best of luck.