PDA

View Full Version : Webcasting Announcement

sinton66
05-27-2008, 03:14 PM
As most of you have probably surmised, we have entered into an agreement with KMACsports to do webcasting. There will be a live interactive show on Thursday nights and a scores show on Friday nights. These shows will be LIVE, not recorded. You will be able to interact with the webcasters via email, the board or possibly even the chat room. The webcasting of games of the week is also in the plans However, unless we get sufficient advertising funds in to buy the necessary equipment, we may be limited to one game per week in region 1 only. We will expand to the other three regions as soon as funds are available to do so. As I said in another post, we will not be able to pay for this with donation money, that's earmarked for keeping the domain registered and paying our server host.

Just wanted to let everyone know the direction we're headed.

P.S. We will webcast the Friday morning softball semi-final at 8:30 am between Texarkana Liberty Eylau and Medina Valley.

JasperDog94
05-27-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
...we may be limited to one game per week in region 1 only... We're starting with the weakest region?:eek: :mad: :mad: :stirpot: :stirpot: :stirpot:

sinton66
05-27-2008, 04:17 PM
We're starting where there is a webcast team and equipment already in place.

K-MAC Chuck
05-27-2008, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
We will webcast the Friday morning softball semi-final at 8:30 am between Texarkana Liberty Eylau and their opponent.

Update: I have received permission from Liberty-Elau AD Pat Brady to do the Friday 8:30 a.m. contest between the LE and Medina Valley. Pending approval for credentials, we'll shoot for an 8:15 a.m. pregame, with first pitch expected at 8:30.

If ANY of you can give me some notes/scouting reports on the two teams, please do..you can reach me here via PM or at my regular email, chucklicata@hotmail.com

Thank you! :D

LH Panther Mom
05-27-2008, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by K-MAC Chuck
Update: I have received permission from Liberty-Elau AD Pat Brady to do the Friday 8:30 a.m. contest between the LE and Medina Valley. Pending approval for credentials, we'll shoot for an 8:15 a.m. pregame, with first pitch expected at 8:30.

If ANY of you can give me some notes/scouting reports on the two teams, please do..you can reach me here via PM or at my regular email, chucklicata@hotmail.com

Thank you! :D
I would bet that txkmom can help with LE. And I'm thinking p4s watched MV play, but I might be confused on that.

pirate4state
05-27-2008, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I would bet that txkmom can help with LE. And I'm thinking p4s watched MV play, but I might be confused on that. Correct. Also, sftball4life has a daughter on the LE team as well.

LH Panther Mom
05-27-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Correct. Also, sftball4life has a daughter on the LE team as well.
:doh: :doh: I didn't mean to leave her off. :(