PDA

View Full Version : The Most Exciting World Series Ever!

kepdawg
05-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Tampa Bay vs Florida! :thinking:

Sweetwater Red
05-27-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

Tampa Bay's average home attendence is is like what 10,000?
Yesterday's game against Texas drew 12,174 which is 29.5% of
capacity.:(

Daddy D 11
05-27-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey im a Rays fan! I sport their new cap everywhere i go:clap:

Hopefully they make a run this October.

K-MAC Chuck
05-27-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

As long as the Yankees DON'T make it!

waterboy
05-27-2008, 12:58 PM
Yeah. What's wrong with those fans over there? They don't support their baseball teams very well. With the 'Rays being the best team in the league right now, you would think they'd have at least 30,000 every home game, especially weekend games. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see these teams talk about going to another city in another state if the lack of attendence persists.

sahen
05-27-2008, 01:08 PM
the marlins have tried to move before, as a matter of fact many believe the management purposely runs them into the ground by not paying players once they become free agents in order to move the team but it hasnt shaped up yet...in my opinion that franchise deserves its crappy attendance, if i lived in florida i would hate the marlins cause the management doesnt show any loyalty to the fans or attempt to win, they just have great scouts that gives them a good young base of talent every few years and they get lucky....

the rays on the other hand just need time to develop a fan base, they are still a young team and had many horrible years to start off, the fans probably don't believe they will be in it come the end of the year...who can really blame them when you are in a division with the evil empires who are willing to spend more on one player than some teams spend on their whole team then you are really up against it...hopefully the rays improve and knock the red soxs and yankees down a peg...