PDA

View Full Version : Giddings Chances at a 3a State Title

GiddingsFan
12-08-2001, 05:40 PM
What do you guys think that giddings chances are at making it all of the way.

I think that Giddings still has some hard games ahead like La Grange. And probably Commerce. But what do you think Giddings Can Giddings win it all????
Why or why not??

REBEL II
12-08-2001, 07:53 PM
Yes, I think they can win it all. They do not have a weakness to speak of.
They are well coached at every position, and with the size of their offensive line they can run the ball on anybody. John Ray has become a big time receiver that everybody knew he could be. Along with C. Daniels and the others they can also throw the football. Especially the way Blasig has been coming on at QB. What a leader he has been! Don't get behind late in the game as Newton found out. you'll play heck trying to throw on that secondary. Size, Depth, Speed, Strength, Leadership, Discipline, I don't know what else does it take to win State?
I just wish they had one more running back.

oldbuff78
12-08-2001, 07:54 PM
GIDDINGS WILL WIN IT ALL.
IF THEY CAN HOLD NEWTON, THEY CAN HOLD ANYBODY. THEY CAN AND WILL SCORE AGAINST ANYBODY. IF NEWTON COULD'NT HOLD THEM WITH ALL THERE SPEED AND TALENT, WHO CAN. THE REG 3 WINNER WILL TAKE STATE!!!

surfspike
12-09-2001, 12:42 PM
Well Giddings.... u will probably have to go through Commerce to attain it and I can assure you that you will not have seen an offense like the tiger offense. They aren't explosive.... but really well.... unique. Coach Cron has brought a completely different offense. Quite strange, yet very effective.

3Aroy
12-09-2001, 02:57 PM
They have a very good shot at it. They showed that they want to win it last Friday in Huntsville by making the big plays when they needed them. Good luck Giddings!!

oldbuff78
12-09-2001, 07:16 PM
WINNER OF NEWTON-GIDDINGS
WILL BE THE CHAMP
ENOUGH SAID

Jacket2000
12-09-2001, 07:23 PM
Surfspike, they must not get statewide news in south Texas, eh?
J2K

oldbuff78
12-09-2001, 10:54 PM
HEY JACKET, WHY DONT YOU GET A LIFE. I PLAYED FOOTBALL WHEN YOUR MOMMA WAS CHANGING YOUR MESSY DIAPERS!!!!!
BY THE WAY, WHAT TEAM YOU ROOTING FOR?

Jacket2000
12-10-2001, 12:34 AM
Im an admintrator of this site, I dont have a team that Im rooting for. Also, I really dont see what my age has to do with anything except that you're obviously jealous of my youth. Are you so bitter at how your life turned out that you must vicariously live through the young men that play for Giddings High?

oldbuff78
12-10-2001, 04:36 AM
If your a administrator, then show it. I have had tons of hay day, don't need anymore.Let these young men have it now.You must have some picks, what are they?

LaGrange4Life
12-11-2001, 05:45 PM
Giddings has no chance at State!! They won't make it past this week!!! Be ready for BB, b/c after this Friday, yall won't be playin football again until next season!!!

LaGrange All The Way!!!

oldbuff78
12-13-2001, 02:40 PM
who is lagrange playing in bb tues. night?