PDA

View Full Version : Lady Ags Headed to OKC!!!

GetRDoneStangs
05-25-2008, 05:08 PM
They sweep Stanford in the Super Regional 4-0 and 9-4.

They will play Virginia Tech in game one......this will pit 2 of the 3 finalist for Player of the Year......Gibson from A & M and a pitcher from Tech (forgot her name....:o :o )

Should be good!!!

Way to go Lady Ags!!!!

:clap: :clap:

18handicap
05-25-2008, 06:40 PM
Like I said last week, the Aggies needed to get the sticks going and they sure did do that!!!!! Hope they carry this momentum to OKC.

Also, heard that I broke a few TVs around the area when they showed us during the game.....lol

buffalo2006
05-25-2008, 11:36 PM
I saw the VT team play a game against Team USA and the VT pitcher threw a no hitter against the best team in the world. So the Ags need to find a way not only to get hits but string them together

pirate4state
05-26-2008, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by buffalo2006
I saw the VT team play a game against Team USA and the VT pitcher threw a no hitter against the best team in the world. So the Ags need to find a way not only to get hits but string them together

True dat!

I watched her pitch today against Michigan and I think she only gave up 3-5 hits and 1 run! :eek: :eek: She has some wicked stuff.

This game (A&M/VT) will be one heck of a match-up!! I'll be rooting for the Lady Ags.

zebrablue2
05-26-2008, 07:07 AM
congrats to the lady ags..:clap:

Old Tiger
05-26-2008, 07:29 AM
I'll take VT and that pitcher in the upset.

Looking4number8
05-26-2008, 12:04 PM
I am taking my daughter to the WCWS this week. We will miss the Thursday games but will stay until the rest are all done. I cant wait!! Daughter is a Left handed pitcher for Brownwood and I hope this trip gives her some motiviation to work even harder this off season.

We are Baylor softball fans but I guess this year we will be cheering for A&M

zebrablue2
05-29-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
I'll take VT and that pitcher in the upset.

that pitcher was good, but one throwing error got her. go lady ags...

GetRDoneStangs
05-29-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by zebrablue2
that pitcher was good, but one throwing error got her. go lady ags...

She was tough.....In close games an error can make the game go one way...the Ags made 2 errors early on but managed it by!!